US Vogue May 2007 by Steven Meisel

Practically all of the girls featured on this cover are still working, in their own right. So I don't see that as 'bad judgement'.
If anything, they are probably doing better, than around the time this cover was shot. Same goes for the 'new' US Vogue girls.

These girls are doing better than anybody in the industry. The last group of cover models are doing amazing as well. Point being, Vogue would not feature girls on a cover and allow them to disappear. They take care of them.

seriously besides like 4 girls most them aren't getting anything consistent.definitely bad judgment:innocent:

umm... this forum is interesting... only, like 3 models are still working in high fashion as a dead on force... looks like vogue has bad judgement on models... lets see how the new vogue cover girls are going to be like 3 years from now...
The headline was "The World's Next Top Models" which encompasses more than high fashion.

seriously besides like 4 girls most them aren't getting anything consistent.definitely bad judgment:innocent:

Wrong, most of them are enjoying lucrative contracts at different companies. That is what EVERY model hopes for. Almost all of them are still top models.

Seriously. The only model on that cover who isn't working is Gemma and that's because she retired. Then I guess Agyness is working the least, but is she still trying to really model anymore or is she trying to be some sort of general celebrity? I don't follow her. All of the others are still quite visible.

Chanel Iman should of been replaced with Lara Stone! Iman is bleh

^Lara Stone got her cover as well
seriously i dont know why we are talking about who should be
replaced Anna and Meisel had their favorites back in 2007 and these were the girls
some stayed and some went...all in all they are probably happy that they were on such
a cover that most models will never even be in the issue

Seriously. The only model on that cover who isn't working is Gemma and that's because she retired. Then I guess Agyness is working the least, but is she still trying to really model anymore or is she trying to be some sort of general celebrity? I don't follow her. All of the others are still quite visible.

Gemma's nowhere in this particular cover. :smile:

IMO though, high fashion isn't the only basis to declare one a "top" model. Doutzen's a VS girl and she's probably the most successful in terms of income among all the girls in this cover.

Gemma's nowhere in this particular cover. :smile:

IMO though, high fashion isn't the only basis to declare one a "top" model. Doutzen's a VS girl and she's probably the most successful in terms of income among all the girls in this cover.

OK... I own this issue and I can't even remember who is on it. :lol:

loooool I actually received it today loool 4 years later and those girls are ALL still working and are ALL still fabulous in their own ways: loooooooove this issue!

US Vogue May 2007 : The World's Next Top Models

i just found this cover on style.com

style [sethii]

Could this really (please please please) be the new cover??? unfortunately the quality isn't too good and i can't read the month on it.....but judging from the clothes it should be SS07 what they are wearing, right?

oh, i love this cover!!:heart:

loooool I actually received it today loool 4 years later and those girls are ALL still working and are ALL still fabulous in their own ways: loooooooove this issue!

I am so glad and proud at the same time that I own a copy of this issue. It's one of US Vogue's best issues. ^_^ The cover is just absolutely divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->