US Vogue May 2007 by Steven Meisel

Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Doutzen Kroes, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Coco Rocha, Raquel Zimmermann, Jessica Stam Agyness Deyn and Chanel Iman.

Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Doutzen Kroes, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Coco Rocha, Raquel Zimmermann, Jessica Stam Agyness Deyn and Chanel Iman.

thank you :flower: mostly is just Doutzen,Raque,Sasha who really are still working.

I wonder how the sales of this issue was.
I also want another multi-model cover from Vogue US.

it's a really long thread, so I decided to make an index of the scans we got here for the convenience.

HQ cover here

Table Of Contents here

Letters From The Editor here

Life With André here

Talking Fashion... here

Hit Girls with this months' cover girls by Steven Meisel pt.1 & pt.2 & pt.3

Fashioning The Century with Natalia Vodianova by Steven Meisel pt.1 & pt.2 & pt.3 & pt.4

The Individualist: Dries Van Noten / Creative Chic: Marni here

Dress Me, Kate here

Bohos In Paradise with Doutzen Kroes and Raquel Zimmerman by Inez&Vinoodh here & part of HQs here

Criminally Chic by Irving Penn / Vogue Index: Swim Fan both with Angela Lindvall here

Contributors: Who is the greatest model of all time & why? here

View by Sally Singer here

cut out article parts from The Hot Hot / Hit Girls / Poetic Bohemia / Creative Chic here

HIT GIRLS
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Models: Hilary Rhoda, Sasha Pivovarova, Caroline Trentini, Chanel Iman, Raquel Zimmermann, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Doutzen Kroes & Lily Donaldson

Scanned by Cypress

Wow! 80+ pages for a US Vogue thread was unbelievable!

^there were a lot more active members back then. A lot were banned, a lot left the forum...

Does anyone have the article of Fashioning The Century by Hamish Bowles?

^And the content was better, worth commenting on.

ahahaha true! But also the fact (for me personally though) that SUPERMODELS were on covers (we all have our favorites) was the thing that made us want to come here to tfs and comment with other members from all over the world what we liked and what we did not. Nowadays it´s either actresses again or instagirls and the content of the shoots, the articles was better.

That issue of US Vogue is one of my 3 of ALL TIME magazines worldwide, it says a lot when you see who is on the cover... SUPERMODELS.

US Vogue May 2007

HIT GIRLS
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Models: Hilary Rhoda, Sasha Pivovarova, Caroline Trentini, Chanel Iman, Raquel Zimmermann, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Doutzen Kroes & Lily Donaldson

artandcommerce

Fashioning The Century
Photography: Steven Meisel
Styling: Grace Coddington
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Set Design: Mary Howard
Model: Natalia Vodianova

vogue

"Hit Girls"
Models: Hilary Rhoda, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmermann & Jessica Stam
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Garren
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Set Designer: Mary Howard

archive.vogue.com

"Fashioning the Century"
Model: Natalia Vodianova
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Set Designer: Mary Howard

archive.vogue.com

"The Individualists"
Designers: Dries van Noten, Consuelo Castiglioni, Julia Stegner, Tanya Dziahileva, Hilary Rhoda, Hana Soukupová, Irina Lazareanu, Raquel Zimmermann & Bette Franke
Photographers: Norman Jean Roy (Designers) & Steven Klein (Models)
Sittings Editor: Hamish Bowles (Designers)
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman (Models)
Hair: Stephen Low
Makeup: Gwendoline Malrieu

archive.vogue.com & historyofvogueus.tumblr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"