US Vogue May 2008 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Steven Klein

VogueElle Addict

Rhoda Addict
Reaction score
gpvogue.jpg

FWD

She got the cover for IronMan?Oh god what a joke, its beyond ridiclous at this point......

Sometimes. There are just no words that fully explain my sheer horror at Anna Wintour's cover shot choices. This is one of those moments.

Although I do love the irony of the 'When GOOD work goes BAD' headline on the cover.

What is she wearing? I love her dress, she looks beautiful too, I don't like the hair however, but it's a pretty cover.

I like the colors.

Her face looks weird (overairbrushed for one, but the expression is also off) and I could really live without that helmut she's got her arm rested on. Granted, I realize it's because of the movie IronMan, but does it need to be so obvious that she got the cover because of the movie? :lol:

I don't get the lack of artistry with these covers. I don't have a problem with using celebrities but why not use them in an artistic context? Have some interesting lighting or a striking pose. Just sitting someone in a chair or on the grass for a simple potrait shot seems lazy and unimaginative.

Wow, this is one ugly cover, her face looks like she's very uncomfortable...

Ster
What is she wearing? I love her dress, she looks beautiful too, I don't like the hair however, but it's a pretty cover.

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall & Robert Lee Morris Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelets

:flower:

Can't stand her and she looks awful. She's an arrogant a--. What happened to SJP? She must have the June cover that will come out right before the movie in mid-to-late May.

I hate it.

The biggest question is. Will Caroline Trentini be featured in just two or three editorials?

It's so ridiculous.

I actually kinda like it, for a US Vogue that it....I like everything (colors, clothes etc) minus that half smile...she should have either gone serious or smiling......The colors are cool and I hope they have good eds

this is pretty.... well... unexpected....:blink:
She looks like a total stupid mermaid....

and why this robot mask??? Is she having a movie?

I actually don't think it's that bad of a cover...the colours are nice. ^_^
But not a big fan of Gwyneth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->