US Vogue May 2013 : Carey Mulligan by Mario Testino

I am a bit blown away by Carolyn's story out of all things. It's a wonderful collective of so many great elements!

Rebel Yell is very cool! Carolyn looks amazing in Making Strides. I sure hope Grace's edit with Mulligan is a lot better than the cover!

Carey looks like a star of silent movie! Wonderful! It's my favorite Vogue US cover ever! <3 :heart::buzz:

justaguy, Carey's ed has already been posted on the 5th page of this thread.

Here is one additional photo from "Rebel Yell". The photo is full-sized in the IPAD edition but is smaller in the print issue.

Vintage Reserve (2 pg)
PH: Sebastian Kim
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Models: Lily & Ruby Aldridge

Shady Ladies (6 pg)
PH: Angelo Pennetta
Style: Sara Moonves
Model/Celebs: Lily Collins, Tao Okamoto, Miranda Kerr, Alicia Vikander, Zoe Saldana, Elizabeth Debicki

All images taken from the Vogue IPAD Edition

So only Edie's shots from Rebel Yell have been posted?

^^Edie's the main subject for "Rebel Yell". There's no other photos for Mirte Maas or Frida Gustavsson other than that one nude shot, if that's what you were referring.

Additional content from the issue featuring Imogen Poots, Florence Welch, the Williams sisters, the Aldridge sisters, Lily Collins, Casey Legler, and Rosie HW.

All images taken from the Vogue IPAD edition

Take Two (10 pg)
PH: Peter Lindbergh
Style: Tonne Goodman
Model/Celeb: Cara Delevingne, Tom Hiddleston

steelmachines per the Vogue IPAD Edition

Is there nowhere on earth where I am safe from Tom Hiddleston.

My face looking at this editorial.

2mmeow4.gif

I love Cara in this story though, she looks so elegant and posh and the styling is beautiful and Lindbergh's photography is appealing...

Dammit.

Image Credit | Sodahead.com

Last edited by a moderator:
A photoshoot with Cara and Tom Hiddleston? Looks like somebody wants some attention from tumblr! all that's missing is a cameo appearance from Harry styles

^ I don't think it's her choice who she shoots with..

I like Cara but I do not like her in that editorial at all, but Tom looks good.

Cara looks fantastic in that ed, she is turning out to be having a wonderfully diverse work lately, i love it.

And great to see Meisel back.

One of my favorite actors with one of my least favorite models. I'm conflicted.

How I wish Rebel Yell was a bit longer with a different cast. But it looks great nonetheless. I'm loving those archive punk pieces.

I don't understand the fascination for Rebel Yell. I mean the casting is boring (overrated also) and the 'punk' styling is so dated it's sending me to sleep.

Carolyn on the other hand looks so young in her ed, it's crazy.

Cara also looks gorgeous and I feel out of the loop because I don't have the faintest idea on who Tom Hiddleston is.. :unsure:

^He most famous as "Loki" the Thor's brother in "The Avengers" & " Thor" of course.

Is a good issue, glad than Meisel shoot a ed with Edie (it seems than she is now the new fave of Grace & Meisel), this editorial is a million times better than the boring ed of Vogue Italia April, also with Edie.

Oh, God! Whoever wrote the copy for the Cara/Tom editorial needs to take a screenwriting course asap:yuk:

Undeniably stupid

First time in years that Steven Meisel has been trumped. Patrick Demarchelier's editorial with Carolyn is wonderful. It's one of the most beautiful editorials I have seen come outta' American Vogue in some time. Everything about it is perfect, I love everything from the model choice to the location.

Oh, God! Whoever wrote the copy for the Cara/Tom editorial needs to take a screenwriting course asap:yuk:

Undeniably stupid
It's not even like it's exclusive to this particular edit. All the copy written for these type of Lindbergh stories are eye-roll inducing, I find.

Second-hand embarrassment describes it best. Oof. At least Cara looks nice. And my goodness, is Carolyn's ed gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->