US Vogue November 2011 : Rooney Mara by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

tarsha

Reaction score
zRyN5.png

twitter/Hadyfreak

bigger

twitter/Hadyfreak

Last edited by a moderator:
love it. a big upgrade from october issue. she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Gorgeous in all areas! Everything just works beautifully!! Too much text though
Posted via Mobile Device

When I heard that she was going to cover the November issue I imagined she would look more girly and traditionally pretty since this is US Vogue. Glad they didn't go down that path and instead did something different with her. Can't wait for the contents!

Wow good cover!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't loved a US Vogue cover for a long time. The cover is truly amazing.

The image is so stunning, but the text is out of control! Because the portrait is so simple, and beautiful, it really is ruined by the ugly text (and that bloody banner!), could the name of the movie be bigger!! She looks lovely though,giving good face, very happy to see her get the cover.

Wonderful cover! I'm glad they didn't go for a girlier Rooney Mara and went for something edgier instead. Rooney looks great.

Rooney seems promising, but why a cover before fellow promising young actresses that have already proved themselves such as Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, Mia Wasikowska and Elizabeth Olsen?

AMAZING PICTURE!!! usually i do not like Vogue Us covers but; this is it!!!

LOVE that cover stunning!!!!, OMG so strong!!!!
Who is the photographer?

It's a good image but I have no idea who she is I'm afraid and I don't know, even though it's a nice shot I do not see it work for the US Vogue market, I feel it could be something from another Vogue edition, so I'm not sure if I like it or not. I will wait to see a preview of the editorials to have a final opinion.

Are you sure or this is just a guess? Because I'd love to see Meisel shooting more US Vogue covers from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"