US Vogue October 2010 : Carey Mulligan by Peter Lindbergh

Wonderful ed thanks for scanning.

flyme2themoon, thanks!
please post "Dangerous Liasons" and "Society Slouch"

^I also want to see those editorials but we're not allowed to request for scans. :wink:

"Dangerous Liaisons"
Models: Lara Stone and Jeremy Renner
Photographer: Steven Klein
Stylist: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Orlando Pita
Makeup: Peter Philips

Scanned by flyme2themoon

Thanks for posting, flyme2themoon! Looks very W!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE 'The Society Slouch' editorial story featuring top models Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn, and Caroline Trentini photographed by top photographer Patrick Demarchelier = this happy modelicious era of 2007/2008 is back !!! Soooo nice and Raquel is obviously rocking it for me :smile:) so cool :smile: and glad Karlie is not everywhere this time.

Lara looks so good in that editorial.

I love how US Vogue started using Lara more often, I hope to see more of her.
The editorial looks great, but agree to justaguy, it looks very W Magazine.

I can't remember the last time US Vogue had a "sexy" (or whatever word is used to describe a Helmut Newton photo) editorial like Dangerous Liaisons.

Blow Up, Caroline Trentini photographed by Nick Knight

The Society Slouch, Caroline Trentini, Jourdan Dunn, and Chanel Iman photographed by Patrick Demarchelier

Scanned by me

The editorial is stunning! All the models look at there best and the styling is magnificent!

This cover is so beautiful, among the main editorial, Carey looks amazing!! but there is to much text on the cover

The Society Slouch, Caroline Trentini, Jourdan Dunn, and Chanel Iman photographed by Patrick Demarchelier

Scanned by me

The b&w shot of Jourdan and Caroline is absolutely stunning!

Yet another strong issue from Vogue despite the use of the same models. I'm mostly excited about Renegade Master. Great to see a Junya Watanabe feature again.

Love the Nick Knight shot. And what a surprise to see a Lucy McRae work in US Vogue!

Camilla has really brought something fresh to the already consistent magazine...I love how she's not afraid to totally mix different designers and seasons (I think I see some resort in addition to F/W). Coupled with the bowl cuts there is a flapper-esque charm to 'The Society Slouch' (just wish that Caroline could shut her mouth in some shots :doh:).

After a still life of some cell phones a couple of months ago, it's interesting to see Nick Knight shooting a model again for US Vogue, after his brief stint in the 90's. It seems now he is filling in the void left by Irving Penn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really loved Caroline's shot by Knight! Nice to see him in US Vogue. But this is a pretty boring issue, I don't really like Carey's ed. I'm glad Peter Lindbergh got a cover after 20 or so years but it looks like anything that could have been shot by Testino, Dermarchlier, Meisel, etc.

This issue is really really lacking to me. I only like the Lara editorial, and the Raquel/Anja one is just okay. I really can't bring myself to like Caroline, her face just doesn't do it for me. Even in the bubble shot, the pose is great, the outfit great, the photography great, her face... just disappoints :( Hopefully November will be much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->