Photographer: Jamie Nickerson
Fashion Editor: Jorden Bickham
Celeb: Megan Rapinoe & Alex Morgan

Turning Heads (6 pages)
Photographer: Ethan James Green
Fashion Editor: Phyllis Posnick
Models: Jill Kortleve, Mayowa Nicholas, Faretta, Eniola Abioro & Fei Fei Sun
(Beautiful ed, but too short)

I would say the fashion content is pretty minimal, and no Gucci ad as well in this issue. I wonder what happened

I'm just so curious about this!! Any ideas about?

Very odd, because Gucci is certainly advertising as aggressive as they usually do elsewhere. It's one thing for them to skip a month of ads, but two back to back? Very odd.

They are editorialised in Phyllis Posnick' edit with Ethan James Green though. And the next big advertising push is December, should be interesting to see then.

Where? Isn't that editorial couture?

Nope, that's not the couture edit. The likes of MJ, Loewe and Dolce are featured. The story appears to be built around hats of the season. Quite a nice set of images, actually.

Will post tomorrow if nobody updates.

Nope, that's not the couture edit. The likes of MJ, Loewe and Dolce are featured. The story appears to be built around hats of the season. Quite a nice set of images, actually.

Will post tomorrow if nobody updates.

Ooh there is a second EJG editorial, sorry! I thought we were talking about the FKA twigs photos that were already posted!

If Hailey is a nobody, she would never ever get a 15-page spread in any fashion magazine. As much as I think her modeling skill is improving, she is not cut to be a model. And Anna needs to stop with this nonsense. I really hope she's not a new regular. I mean...from Raquel and Caroline to Hailey and Kendall? That how we define the dire state of fashion.

#Goals

Photographer: Jackie Nickerson
Stylist: Jorden Bickham
Hair: Bob Recine
Makeup: Emi Kaneko
Cast: Megan Rapinoe, Alex Morgan

US Vogue Digital Edition

Turning Heads

Photographer: Ethan James Green
Set Design: Julia Wagner
Stylist: Phyllis Posnick
Hair: Orlando Pita
Makeup: Francelle Daly
Cast: Jill Kortleve, Mayowa Nicholas, Faretta, Eniola Abioro, Fei Fei Sun

US Vogue Digital Edition

Turning Heads looks so good!

#GOALS, girl.

Replace Hailey with Edie or hell, even Kendall and that edit would be x1000 better. The storyline requires some form of engagement and she's just standing there with a scowl on her face. Even the blokes tried harder than her.

Edie Campbell would have flopped this worse than Hailey, they are selling the American dream here like Ralph Lauren in the 90s, Kendall wouldn't have done that either. Not that I can name a better young American model. I would have just cast Luna Bilj in it and called it the cover.

I don't understand Anna's hard-on for Justin and Hailey.

wow Ethan James Green is just... fantastic! amazing ed but that's it, the rest of this issue is just... meh

Jesus, what a horrible issue. Not impressed by EJG either, it looks like a random ''In Vogue'' section of Vogue Arabia or Thailand or something like that. But I do love that photo of Fei Fei and Faretta in Marc Jacobs (probably because it looks like something Meisel would do). The last one, with Dolce & Gabbana would be my favorite, but I still refuse to support that brand so no. Maybe I would've liked it more if there were more pages. I mean, you're Vogue and only 6 pages of your entire issue are fashion related? Cause the rest sure ain't, it's just another celebrity magazine in disguise. You've got boring-as* Hailey Bieber, you've got an article on FKA (which I didn't read, but I'd assume it's some sort of a promo for her new album), you've got #Goals which is embarrassing for any magazine in fact and you've got Olivia whose shots belong in Vanity Fair. It's just sad.

Last edited:
FKA twigs is very much happening, she just has an extremely niche audience. 90 percent of today's celebrities would be happy to have her talent and skill set.
Oh, I’m not denying that she’s talented. But that’s doesn’t mean she has to get an entire editorial just for herself.

People just aren't interested in models but celebrities and influencers period. Which is sad but its the times we are living in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->