US Vogue September 2009 : Charlize Theron by Mario Testino

One of the most stunning women in Hollywood, I love the cover. Maybe it's because it's a close-up of her gorgeous profile, although I wish we could get a better view of her outfit as well.

The cover is not modern enough for me. It feels very dated and like something I've seen before.

Also, this has got the be the safest September Cover at US Vogue! It's so mundane. At least The last two September issues were exciting.

I don't feel excited about this at all :innocent:

OMG! the cover looks great! i so love Charlize that's why. :D she looks amazing on the cover. definitely much better than her Oct. 07 one. :wink: but i'm just saddened with the number of pages. :( is this a Sept. issue? man, 584 pages!

The cover looks a bit frumpy and everything is too packed in together. Imagine Testino shot this mess...

I'm disappointed about the amount of pages, but at least it's not a pamphlet I suppose :(

I can't accept the fact that the MARCH 2008 issue of US VOGUE is thicker than this!

I'm already more annoyed by the whining about ad pages than the lack of ad pages itself.

Charlize looks nice. This photo has a warmth that many US Vogue covers lack.

Can't wait for the review!

The cover is not modern enough for me. It feels very dated and like something I've seen before.

Also, this has got the be the safest September Cover at US Vogue! It's so mundane. At least The last two September issues were exciting.

I don't feel excited about this at all :innocent:

My sentiments. But I have to see bigger though

Hmmm I think i'm the only one who isn't in love with this cover?

This issue has 584 pages and MARCH 08 has 660

God, Charlize is boring, but she has been absent for awhile so...at least it's a somewhat fresh choice. I just cringe at the thought of Posh Spice having next month's cover...say it ain't so! LOL

Finally! Something other than a 3/4 body shot of Charlize. I was so bored by the cover at first glance but it has grown on me very quickly. It is a very elegant, classy cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->