US Vogue September 2009 : Charlize Theron by Mario Testino

the cover is not that bad, but i can't prevent myself from thinking that vogue us is the most boring mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Not so impressed with the cover.But she look radiant and beautiful.
Will deifinitely buy it since this is a September issue afterall. But 584? Girl, im not pleased...

I just cringe at the thought of Posh Spice having next month's cover...say it ain't so! LOL
I don't believe it. I know the cast of Nine should be on US Vogue within the two months. The Nine movie comes out November, and I know that Harvey Weinstein will push with everything he's got for Oscar contention.

Pictures of Nine doing a Vogue shoot were released several months ago, so they either have the Oct. or November cover. But an November cover might be too late to promote Nov. release right?

^ Agreed! US VOGUE usually promotes a month before the actual release

* I really do hope that this issue has no editorial dedicated for the FASHION'S NIGHT OUT. :|

I think Charlize is stunning, but this cover is pretty boring. I was hoping for a little more..

I haven't got any problem with the cover. I find it nice.

Well my immediate reactions to seeing the cover was how much it looked like Sienna's in 2007.
However this is a lot better. Charlize looks gorgeous as always, and it's nice to see a close up shot on US Vogue.

her face looks very 'tense' and 'botoxed' like ... i hate the expression ...

I like the cover, its what i expected from US Vogue, i think she looks stunning as always, and Theron always does superb interviews imo.Plus Roger will forever be in my interest so i dont mind if he is featured for the billionth time. :rofl: Shame about the banner again!

Thanks for the cover.

Charlize is gorgeous but I'm not wowed by the cover. I can't wait to see the eds though!

It's a beautiful cover, can't wait for the contents.

And what's all that complaining about the pages? That's most likely only ads, do you really love them so much? I can do without them. ^_^

I'm so excited! Charlize looks okay. Well, it's a nice cover in terms of US Vogue standards.

I think that a lot of magazines september issues have/will have more pages than this Vogue...

I feel like I'm out of this world ...
Charlize ? Yeah ... So what ? Promoting a movie ? Yeah ... So what ?
Really not impressed, nor moved, nor 'wowed', nor 'interested', nor .... I feel nothing ! Really nothing !

540p. instead of 840p. ? Yeah ... So what ? Makes me nothing ...
* anyway the 840p. issues were full of 700p. of adv. *
Did the number of ad pages has gone down ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->