US Vogue September 2010 : Halle Berry by Mario Testino

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
2lsw36e.jpg

USA Today

Have fun!

Ah. I'm not a huge Halle person anyway, despite thinking she's a beautiful woman, but I don't care for this cover. Facially she looks good, but the hair...the pink... the post... just not doing for me what a September cover should do for me.

I do however enjoy that page count..

not overly excited about the cover, content may be good...

I wouldn't say that I like it, but overall this is quite an interesting choice for their September cover. Way better than Charlize's boring cover last year.

What's up with US Vogue's fascination with pink? The cover looks tacky. There's some element to it that makes it look cheap.

The hairdo bugs the hell out of me. Apart from that, I've always found Halle to be gorgeous, and here is no exception - though I don't really care for her as a celebrity.

I like it except for that Banner ruins everything!

my only wish is to see a model grace the cover of Vogue US.....

I'd rather have a pink cover than a red cover from Vogue US. They've been overusing red this year on their covers, so I don't mind the pink... as long as they don't use neon pink like Vogue UK does.

my only wish is to see a model grace the cover of Vogue US.....

Well there was April this year, or May of last year. Keep wishing because Vogue isn't that type of magazine anymore. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Red looks more chic than pink. *looking at Vogue UK covers* Anyways, the cover shot reminds me of Michelle Obama's.

I like it because it looks natural and not photoshopped beyond recognition like some of their past cover stars (Keira, Gwenyth). Sure the hair isn't the most flattering on Halle but lets face it, Testino uses this bob cut time and time again. Its his US-Vogue-thing, no? :lol: :innocent:

Also, I love the cuffs she is wearing and the dress - who is it designed by? :unsure:

I love this! The pink is a bit off but other than that, stellar! Love how she looks gorgeous and young. The new pose!

The hair is a bit weird though

A very good cover. I love the cover, love the color and Halle. She's pretty. And 726 pages this year, sounds good...

wow...this is horrible! but us vogue covers are always gross so...
but i can't wait to see the contents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->