US Vogue September 2011 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

So far, this is my favourite September issue.

Evocative and upbeat, Natalia's editorial is yet another manifestation of Grace Coddington's brilliance.

Are the Kardashians featured in the issue like their mom bragged about a couple of months ago or did Anna wise up and scrap their shoot?

Nice issue and great cover! One bad thing is that the back page is a target ad.

Are the Kardashians featured in the issue like their mom bragged about a couple of months ago or did Anna wise up and scrap their shoot?

There's a picture of Kris & Kim in an ad for QVC. That's all :lol:

The ed IS truly very lovely. But it looks more like Peter Lindberg's work, than M&M's.
i wish it really did, though. i am afraid this is one of her weakest stories in the magazine so far imo, not memorable to put it a better way... she's had her best stories with testino!

im really surprised to hear that this is some peoples favorite September issue. It's good, but i dont think its that great...
I really wanna see Lara's complete edit!

sorry, i meant the anja editorial. the one shot by alex prager. but now i see that it was posted back a couple of pages

Wow! In all the ads, it seems Isabeli and Natalia have really made a come back! As for Kate, she looks STUNNING! Refreshing to see a model instead of a celebrity!:D

^I found these two images. I dunno why this image wasnt showed like other of the weeding. I is so tenderly see to John Galliano...

kate-moss-john-galliano.jpg

fashionista.com

I wish soon I can see it in high quality!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor John this picture was beautiful they didn't put in cos of scandal reason I guess.

I'm confused. Some of the photos we've seen online aren't in the mag (the one with her and her daughter for example)?

^ All of them are in the mag. There are actually pictures of Kate's ed that haven't been posted online. The one with John is one of them.

Just got this issue yesterday.
After flipping through this issue, I am wondering if it is correct that it's the second time in a row that Louis Vuitton doesn't have any advertisement pages in the September issue of Vogue US. Is there any gossips behind?:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->