US Vogue September 2015 : Beyoncé by Mario Testino

thenewclassic

Reaction score
CjPJX67.jpg

@erichimel

You beat me! Anyway, I don't like it. They're like a year late with Beyonce, and her covers always look a little forced.

I wonder who shot it?

Good to see Beyoncé but damn the wet hair is such a turn-off :/. Rumour has it she is dropping a new MV this fall so timing is sort of right.
I'd go with Patrick Demarchalier or Mikael Jansson for the photographer. Testino already shot the Vanity Fair and Vogue China cover...

Her face and body look amazing, just wish the hair was different. Let me go order a couple of copies of this, she should sell very well.

So she's the third black women on the cover of the US Vogue September issue, this will sell well for sure.

I don't like the styling, and why with that wet hair again, so Drunk in Love.

I really like the cover minus the wet hair! I can't wait to see it in person.

Killed it. Not a surprising choice, but the result is gorgeous and will sell well obviously.

So does this mean we're getting new music and/or a new album soon-ish? :shifty:

I love it, she looks stunning. Not usually a fan of Beyonce outside the music world, but this is great. Also that Marc Jacobs dress looks amazing on her body.

The composition is horrible. The dress with that jacket(?) with the wet hair and the set... it looks really mismatched. She doesn't translate well in fashion pictures, mostly because I don't see her having a real connection with fashion.

finally the wait is over and it was worth it. Hopefully the ed can be more edgy than the cover tho. She looks good

lovebscott2015.jpg

I like the wet hair, if for May or June.
wish we could tell if the colors are accurate in the snap.
I'm tired of the gray skin look in photos

source: lovebscott.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"