US Vogue 'The Digital Cover' January 2019 : Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas by Annie Leibovitz

If it is not the official cover they have time to mend that damaged photoshoped eye

People probably paid a pretty penny for the dress cover exclusive.
Priyanka's wedding itself was also sponsored by Amazon.
Wait, seriously?!!! A straight out sponsored wedding? Not just content with selling their wedding photos, like old school fame whores?! Damn, that is taking it to another level.

Octoberchild, I 100% agree with everything you have written, no one looks good here! Not Vogue, not Anna, but certainly not Priyanka! Sharing your wedding scoop with People magazine? :rofl: There is no way Wintour was aware of this, but then maybe she was, if you giving away Vogue photo approval to Beyonce, and Lady Gaga, this is the next (low) step! :lol:

But hey, let's rage on Edward a bit more, and go on how he is ruining UK Vogue hahah, also, people calling out Priyanka over this is 100% legit. We drag famous women for far less aggressive PR stunts, than this!

Maybe Anna will decide last minute to shelve Priyanka’s cover for the newsstand to save face and will give the cover to a model.

:rofl: There is no way Wintour was aware of this, but then maybe she was, if you giving away Vogue photo approval to Beyonce, and Lady Gaga, this is the next (low) step! :lol:

I can see how you can think this since everything associated with Vogue/Conde Nast seems like a raging dumpster fire, even more than usual recently, but I doubt Anna knew about this and would be okay with this. Anna must be feeling blindsided tonight and that Edward Barsamian guy, wasn't he the one Priyanka did all her social climbing with to ultimately get this cover :rolleyes: If I were him I would've spent all of time hiding in my cubicle today, red faced :rofl:

But yeah, this cover is just worthless now. It's already probably going to be one of the worst selling issues of this year, if not ever. If you're one of the 20 people in America who are interested in this wedding enough to spend money and not just like pics on Instagram, why would you pay close to $10 for an (outdated) Vogue when you can get People for close to half the price of Vogue with all the wedding pics and festivities. Just now on Instagram I saw on my Explore page a video of Priyanka walking down the aisle and the Jonas brother wiping a tear off his face :innocent: It looks like People got some good stuff too, maybe even better than Vogue. If I was the incoming ceo and saw all of this going down, this would be a fireable offense to me.

Maybe Anna will decide last minute to shelve Priyanka’s cover for the newsstand to save face and will give the cover to a model.

I'm sure all the model fans who want models back on US Vogue would rejoice but this would be even more embarrassing for Vogue. They're stuck with this mess and it's what they deserve.

It's so embarrassing that the People cover is already out with a closeup of the Ralph Lauren dress and there is a full wedding album inside.

It's so embarrassing that the People cover is already out with a closeup of the Ralph Lauren dress and there is a full wedding album inside.
I think Priyanka will not wear the wedding dress on the cover, which is not embarrassing.

I think Priyanka will not wear the wedding dress on the cover, which is not embarrassing.

Somehow Vogue not managing to shoot the bride in one of only four custom wedding dresses Ralph Lauren has done in his life while having that bride on the cover would be even more embarrassing to me, actually. It's a Catch-22.

But yeah, this cover is just worthless now. It's already probably going to be one of the worst selling issues of this year, if not ever. If you're one of the 20 people in America who are interested in this wedding enough to spend money and not just like pics on Instagram, why would you pay close to $10 for an (outdated) Vogue when you can get People for close to half the price of Vogue with all the wedding pics and festivities. Just now on Instagram I saw on my Explore page a video of Priyanka walking down the aisle and the Jonas brother wiping a tear off his face :innocent: It looks like People got some good stuff too, maybe even better than Vogue. If I was the incoming ceo and saw all of this going down, this would be a fireable offense to me.

That is what really makes me think she had no idea, because this makes no sense! And why are they not releasing the cover already? Maybe to let the People coverage get at least a week old? That won't help them. :lol: What a mess.

I find them quite vulgar.

People vs. Vogue is quite laughable.
After seeing those horrid Meghan Markle-wannabe wedding videos by People, I do not wish to see her or him on any newsstand.
...and don't even get me started on the questionnaire video by the fashion bible!

What a mess.

wow was really hoping this was fake fan art...

So this is over, hahaha. Those one are 'fake'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->