Uscha Pohl - Editor

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Brilliant lady here:heart:

Uscha Pohl is a fashion theoretician, journalist and gallery owner.

She began her career as a model and personal assistant to the English fashion designer Vivienne Westwood and established the Gallery UP & CO in New York, which has been publishing and internationally distributing the VERY Magazine and the VERY Style Guide since 1997. The VERY Magazine presents artists from the fields of fashion, design and art four times a year. The VERY Style Guide is a mixture of mini magazine and personal shopping guide on selected topics.

For several years she has been teaching at the Royal College of Art in London as a guest lecturer.

contemporaryfashion.net

Attachments

• 1862_1615.jpg
    1862_1615.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
looks promising, have you held it in your hands, scott?

I have a couple old issues of Very Magazine. I never had the chance to get any of the guides though. The magazine is brilliant. It's similar to Purple in it's aesthetics.

I just got the VERYstyleguide London, with Burberry Designer Christopher Bailey on the cover (I also have Paris and NY, but I think you can get them for other cities too) and I have to say they really give great tips and addresses. Really trendy and up to date, also the interviews with people from the art and fashion scene are very interesting.

Could somebody post any material from the magazine, favourite articles etc?

I've seen the styleguides....but I've never seen the magazine! Must go check it out...

Did anybody check out the new www.very-eco.com site? It has a great London online map with ecological tips where to eat, shop, etc in London. Hopefully, this ecological maps come out for other cities too soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->