1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

catwalking

a bit of a back-peddle for her after that stunning a/w 08. just not as strong but not bad either. still some really nice pieces but i hope she can find that formula again.

thanks for the pics inaya;

however it just re-affirms my suspicions surrounding Ute, which is quite frankly the fact I think she'll lose accounts for next fall.

some ghastly accents of brown & seriously odd cuts, which are highly unflattering...

anyone agree, or am I on my own with this one...

also, what's with this overuse of sheer in shirts at present? prevalent in a lot of emerging menswear, i don't fancy it too much in a shirt frame.

all in all, there's not one piece i'll buy from that entire line.

all i can say is FINALLY PARIS!!!! (although i can't say i like first shirt :P)
a whole different allure

Tedious. The look in picture #2 in post #2 does not flatter the wearer AT ALL.

This collection just seems to have a lot of suggestions, perhaps too many at once which doesn't make it coherent. Other than that the individual pieces look interesting, although the more you look at it the more it is obvious...

thanks for the pics inaya;

however it just re-affirms my suspicions surrounding Ute, which is quite frankly the fact I think she'll lose accounts for next fall.

some ghastly accents of brown & seriously odd cuts, which are highly unflattering...

anyone agree, or am I on my own with this one...

also, what's with this overuse of sheer in shirts at present? prevalent in a lot of emerging menswear, i don't fancy it too much in a shirt frame.

all in all, there's not one piece i'll buy from that entire line.

Glad to hear you are sharing my sentiments here... Besides the fact that I saw really HORRIBLY made production and samples of her collection before, I agree in that the proportions, choice of colours/material, as well as quality is looking really bad.

She's had a good season for 2008 spring and the interest that she gained back then both from buyers and the jury that brought her a nomination at the Swiss textiles award was maybe justified, but what she came up afterwards had been a complete disappointment.

I actually like this collection very much. Though I would have to agree that it might be a little incoherent, but viewing each look individually, they are all very strong.

Loving the turtlenecks and the rounded-shoulders coats. Structural for menswear's kinda big this season.

i like this collection. ploier's aesthetics is what i like. typical belgian, if there is such a thing. i am not all that all familiar with her, although i actually owned a pair of pants from her bought at a sale and i love its cut to death, quality isnt all that bad as well.

I like the knits with the circular necklines, but eeek. There are some bad cuts here. Volume done badly. Even without detail shots it looks like tricotineacetat's issues with past collections will still hold true.

Wow, this is a radical departure...some of them struck me as rather awkward and dowdy, but some of those OTT giant disproportionate coats are so weird they're bloody brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->