doutzen by inez & vinoodh
chiara by david sims
rock diary by hedi slimane
hero: oscar de la renta
riccardo tisci by inez & vinoodh
art + commerce festival

on newsstands september 6

Thanks Kimair for the good news:flower:

From models.com, a preview of the Chiara story, shot by David Sims. The art direction and layout is by famed Parisian design duo M/M Paris.

Chiara/Elite. Ph. David Sims for V37
Elite’s John Casablancas told MDC that Chiara was a star-to-be in February 05 and true to form, Elite’s sleek new stunner is storming the scene. Ever prescient V Magazine is first out the blocks to highlight Chiara in a major way, as seen in the “Talk To Me Boy” edit lensed by David Sims and styled by Joe McKenna.

Attachments

• sims1.jpg
    sims1.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 42
  • sims2.jpg
    sims2.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 44
More previews from models.com. This time what seems to be a gorgeous Doutzen story by Inez and Vinoodh called "New Look".

Doutzen/DNA (NY), Women (Milan). Ph. By Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin for V37
The launch of V37 looms and to keep you magazine fanatics stoked, here is another exclusive glimpse of the forthcoming issue. This time the girl-of-the-moment is former MOTW Doutzen, looking incredibly gorgeous in Inez and Vinoodh’s “New Look” story. For more visual gems (especially an adorable double-headed Doutzen) check out vmagazine.com. The V nation is always good for a modern kind of fun, no?

Attachments

• doutzen1.jpg
    doutzen1.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 20
  • doutzen2.jpg
    doutzen2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 29
oooh...thanks for posting m-o-m...doutzen had a great ed in the sept. bazaar too; she's becoming one of my faves!

thanks for the update, m-o-m, the 'new look' ed. looks:P great!

a pic of the cover from vmagazine.com...tacky, tacky, tacky

bi2hzr.jpg

Oh my... that cover is horrible :blink:
How do they go from Daria to this? :huh:

Thanks for posting it, kimair, good to know what's inside at least! :flower:

Mary J. Blige looks gorgeous, if she was white there would be no negative comments, but because she is a beautiful black woman yall wanna TRY and bash her. She is a fashion icon (If you didn't know) and she is the QUEEN, this board is soo racist towards blacks it's a shame.

TruthIs said:
Mary J. Blige looks gorgeous, if she was white there would be no negative comments, but because she is a beautiful black woman yall wanna TRY and bash her. She is a fashion icon (If you didn't know) and she is the QUEEN, this board is soo racist towards blacks it's a shame.
dear you need to calm down, nobody is making a racist comment by saying they don't like the cover.Plenty of people say the same or worse things about covers with white people. Pleas do not make accusations like this,if you have a problem with some ones comment I suggest to message a moderator or administrator.:flower:

TruthIs said:

No negative comments if she were white? Have you read ANY of the topics about white performers (or white models or any other white person for that fact)? If you did, then Im sure you'd find MANY MANY negative comments...The previous poster was simply stating an OPINION (one which was NOT racist--believe me, Im a person of color myself, I know racism when I see it), and if you cant handle peoples' opinions, then you picked the wrong website to frequent...Shame on you for even trying to make this a race issue. :ninja:

I flipped through this issue yesterday. Doutzen is one of my new faves and I LOVED this editorial.
When I saw Chiara I thought it was Amanda Moore for a split second. In other words, I like her. :D

oh my god, you just made me go out to the kiosk and buy the V cover with Daria. Thank you.

fullfrontal said:
I flipped through this issue yesterday. Doutzen is one of my new faves and I LOVED this editorial.
When I saw Chiara I thought it was Amanda Moore for a split second. In other words, I like her. :D

that must be why I like this chiara too! :flower:
what's her surname? is she italian?

argh, I was so convinced that they'd still have past V here in finland..well they didn't. Is this issue any good?

i actually like the cover, looks sassy. Love the fact that they captured Mary as she is no to try and turn her into some preppy Gwyneth clone like US vogue usually does! thanks 4 postin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->