V #40 March 2006 : Kate Moss by David Sims

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd

WOMAN OF FEW WORDS: Kate Moss is said to dislike speaking to the press, and one certainly gets that impression from the interview with her in the new issue of V. The scandal-plagued supermodel, who was shot for the cover by David Sims , proves to be a master of concision, limiting most of her replies to one or two words. A sample exchange: "Q: Do you look at fashion magazines? A: Sometimes. Q: Do they inspire you in any way? A: Sometimes." Another one: "Q: How many pairs of jeans do you own? A: A lot. Q: And how many shoes? A: A lot more." Moss does open up a bit when asked what's on her iPod; the reply—"The Rolling Stones, Arctic Monkeys, Patti Smith, and Janis Joplin"—is, by Moss standards, practically novelistic. Speaking of novels, Moss does have an interesting answer to the question of what she's been reading lately: "Richard Branson's autobiography." Branson's company, Virgin, has recently been telling people it has a deal to publish Moss' autobiography—a claim her representative has denied. It's unclear if the book will ever see daylight, but if Branson is really planning to let Moss tell her life story in her own words, he would be well advised to use big type and lots of pictures. —J.B.

Looking forward to this issue. I know some people are getting sick of Kate. But I for one Am Not!

oooh.. well i like the fact that she's mysterious.. i mean she's kate moss.. every right to be

V 40: Kate Moss

v40coverstory111yw.jpg

By now you’ve heard whispers of the very minimalist interview Kate gives in the new V, but the snaps by David Sims speaks volumes (which is the whole point of being iconic, no?). We’ve also glimpsed the new cover and we can assure you it is gorgeous, glossy and glamourous in only the way Kate can muster. (models.com)

V mag March 06: Kate Moss shot by David Sims...
[SIZE=-2]Posted on February 11, 2006 at 07:35:22 PM by Lee
[/SIZE]
From Friday's WWD:

WOMAN OF FEW WORDS: Kate Moss is said to dislike speaking to the press, and one certainly gets that impression from the interview with her in the new issue of V. The scandal-plagued supermodel, who was shot for the cover by David Sims , proves to be a master of concision, limiting most of her replies to one or two words. A sample exchange: "Q: Do you look at fashion magazines? A: Sometimes. Q: Do they inspire you in any way? A: Sometimes." Another one: "Q: How many pairs of jeans do you own? A: A lot. Q: And how many shoes? A: A lot more." Moss does open up a bit when asked what's on her iPod; the reply—"The Rolling Stones, Arctic Monkeys, Patti Smith, and Janis Joplin"—is, by Moss standards, practically novelistic. Speaking of novels, Moss does have an interesting answer to the question of what she's been reading lately: "Richard Branson's autobiography." Branson's company, Virgin, has recently been telling people it has a deal to publish Moss' autobiography—a claim her representative has denied. It's unclear if the book will ever see daylight, but if Branson is really planning to let Moss tell her life story in her own words, he would be well advised to use big type and lots of pictures. —J.B.

(fashist)

^hmm i thought V is out every 2 months...perhaps it's feb/mar?

this is so weird...i posted to this thread - I didn't start it, but my post & name is at the top :blink: :huh: :unsure:

Fox in the Snow said:
this is so weird...i posted to this thread - I didn't start it, but my post & name is at the top :blink: :huh: :unsure:
that's cos the date was set to 29/11/05 when they were fixing it and you posted before they changed it back. so that's why it's on the top because it's the "first" post date-wise.

screencaps from vmagazine.com the pics are the same but u can read the interview. There is a full preview of v40 at www.vmagazine.com!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg