V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

what a disappointing issue this has turned out to be! so anticlimactic. a few great shots (love Raquel, Lara and Edita) but definitely not enough, the whole thing feels so incomplete
it's always nice to see Katrin though

Btw, can aomeone upload the vmagazine digital to somewhere else, coz i can't open it...
Thanks!!

kate's, lara's, gisele's, daria's and garrett's are the best pictures - lara and daria look fantastic. the rest is just boring. i think this ed would have looked nicer if mert & marcus, for example, had shot it...

Wow the covers look like they were cropped out in 2 minutes and then they said "here, send it out". This issue had alot of potential.

- i think the bad photoshop cropping works ... it got everyone talking thats for sure
- i like giselle's cover and carmen's pic is the best overall ...
- agree naomi is starting to looking like a bad caricature of herself not only in this cover but in all her recent photos over the past couple of years, its that mix of botox and the full face-baby cheek implants that new york magazine reported on last year or so ... ive been a fan for years but she dosent look fresh because she her face looks so tight ...

catherine's, daria's, erin's, lara's and raquel's photos are HOT!!!!
STEAMY, i love them!!!!

This issue is indeed not very packed, but the swimsuit ed still makes it worth my money. Thanks for all the screencaps ASF!

I like Claudia's cover the most...while Daria's is shockingly amatuerly done!

:heart:

The photoshop is horrible. I think only Naomi had a decent cover. The rest are just disappointing. I think with the eds, Isabeli looked the best, followed by Edita and Raquel. I don't know why Jessica Miller is in that coverup.

Katarina Ivanovska by Seiji Fujimori

V Magazine Summer 2009 Editorial
Model: Katarina Ivanovska
Photographer: Seiji Fujimori
Stylist: Yuki James
Hair: Dennis Gots
Makeup: Asami Taguchi

womenmanagement.blogspot

the naomi cover is way better in person. and i loved edita's shot in the editorial.

the issue is definitely lacking though.

Well, the only covers I might like are Kate's and Daria's because they are the only models here I'm not sick of (seriously, for how many years we'll still be forced to watch Naomi or Giselle? :yuk:)

In the swimwear shots I loves the ones ith guys :wub: plus Lara, Kate & Edita.

All in all I'm not really keen on this issue, so I'm glad I bought the one for April ^_^

Is it out in Paris (France) ?

A friend of mine has to buy if for me and she told me this morning that it's not in newstands yet (where she used to find V).

I would really apreciate if someone can confirm that this issue is not on sale yet in Paris or if it is.

Thank you in advance !!!

Forget it ! she found it yesterday at WHSmith, rue de rivoli and the cover with Eva Herzigova, all I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheB
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"