V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

i liike naomi's than eva's. :smile: naomi's cover is just cool. the contrast of the backdrop color with her skin color, cool.

and my god, that ed. is HOT!!! especially garrett's photo!!! :wink: :D

Thanks for all the pics surrealseven! I like them all. Especially the pic with Josh is hot! I love that Gisele's V poster from last year is hanging on the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi's cover is the best so far. The main ed is amazing, even though there is nothing new :brows:

There's nothing i'm crazy about yet.Hopefully that changes when i see the whole thing.

I love the half-naked menses. Why cant I click on them but I can on the other two? Carmen is always always consistently beautiful and fabulous, as is Daria. :heart:

Cannot stand this Doutzen. :ninja:

WOW the eva cover is fab! she really looks stunning...

That cover with Eva is beyond terrible. I guess you really need to retire when even the photoshop can't make you look good.

Today all use potoshop Eva look fabolous she is amazing

I think Eva looks good but the cover is bad.

The photoshop 'snipping' around the image looks really amateurish (maybe it appears like that due to the pixellation of the scan). However, what also looks wrong to my eye is the way Eva was photographed with sunlight striking her strongly at a particular angle - but now she's placed on a totally flat background, and the two effects don't add up.

And I also imagine some people are sick of the sight of neon on covers at the moment.

I am seriously not interested anymore in seeing the 90's supermodels everywhere. Boring.

I can't wait for Daria and Kate's cover.

I love the picture of Daria, Carmen and Doutzen by Testino, this looks very good!
Thank you guys for posting :flower:

omg im so disgusted at naomi the potato face... she looks like a caricature of herself these days. the testino thing looks promising so far... minus the doutzen :innocent:

^ you just insulted two of the most beautiful women in the world :shock:..how could you? :( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->