V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

Love Naomi's cover! It's qutite Playboy-ish but I still like it. Bit disappointed with Doutzen :( , but I love Daria's pic!!

Gisele's cover
2hov8ki.jpg

screencapped from IMG

So far something about the covers is lacking imo, asides from Eva's which is just horrible.

^thanks. It looks okay. But this shot is obviously not a cover shot. I hate that they took some random shots from the editorial, changed the bakcround and used it for the cover.

I like Gisele's cover best so far, the background hurts the eyes the least, and I like her pose.

I love the ed previews.

some higher quality shots and of Eva's cover

Source: ontd_fashinfags

^thanks for posting! The pictures are incredible. Classis Testino. I can't get my eyes of that coke bottle :blush:

^OMG LOL
I really don't like Eva's cover, I thought it was a fake when I first saw it:ninja: Naomi and Gisele's are just ok.
but the content seems great so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Suriously? They used these girls for a swim wear cover? What about actual sexy models, Carolyn, Carmen, Isabeli, Julia, Lara, come on! Not these dull old girls. Well not Gisele and Claudia. But the others are over done. Well Gisele and Claudia are too, but I have a thing for German women haha.

In the video the nude model covering her bellow parts, Isabeli yes? OMG. That should have been a freaking cover. She is sooo hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
:yuk:all 3 covers are disappointing...when really they should all be dynamite!!!
hopefull daria's and kate's covers will rock everyone socks off!!!!:woot:

^I agree, it looks so amateur. It works for Naomi's cover, but that is only becasue the original pic of her already had a plain backround.

This is very exciting!
I really just can't wait to see Kate's cover!

I :heart: Gisele's cover. IMO, it's the best. I can't wait to see Kate's cover. It's Kate Moss right? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillary Daniel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"