V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

Thank you kevinnn. Plenty of karma coming your way. :flower: I got what I needed from this thread. ^_^

find all the eds rather tacky and don't like the Eva & Naomi covers but the Gisele one turned out pretty good, hopefully the Claudia one will really impress but enough of the old girls bring the new beauties.

Edita and Catherine are pretty new...

So far I really like Naomi's cover the best; the black and yellow clash well together and I like her pose inside the V so the cover is not very cluttered.

Well, SEX SELLS!!!

In these times when noone is buying magazines anymore due to their somewhat ridiculous price, it is the only way to sell an overpriced under-edited magazine: fill it up with the best bodies and most beautiful faces in the world.

Gisele, Kate, Daria, Naomi... coincidence? I don't think so.

And Testino is the perfect guy to shoot this: Meisel can make a model, but Testino is the one who makes them look like a million bucks. He delivers every time. Honestly, there is not one bad shot among these I have seen so far. Only David Gandy: he looks old, uncomfortable, and really tired. Terrible, imo. Shame, since he is the definition of male beauty.

Naomi: God what a woman this is!!! Those legs, that smile. Haters, pls step aside make way for the goddess.
Gisele: Still a fresh breath of air to me - this is totally her element. Beachy hair, sunkissed skin... And that stunning nose...
Eva: The ultimate Aryan perfection. She doesn't seem to age.
Noah: Gorgeous shot: his scarring tatoo is lame. What the hell is '07'???
The other boys: All gorgeous photos. Inspires us to hit the gym more often.
Carmen: No wonder she was Tom's favorite. Still looks as stunning as ever. And still the BEST BODY IN THE BIZ!!!!
Doutzen: One of the better photos she has given. Great upper torso structure.

and Daria... I mean, did this girl appear fully formed under a rock or something??The woman is perfection above all. What a body! What a face! Stunning.

Will be buying the issue. I love the sexual vibe it oozes. Testino made himself proud.

I saw Daria's editorial on tv, on the cover she is wearing the Versace swimsuit (the one Natasha is wearing) and her editorial very sexy, and cowboy influenced.

All of the covers so far, only Daria and Kate are missing. It's pretty cool how each model has their signature on their cover

2z8ylae.png

credit. imgmodels.com, models.com, dailymail, clutch magazine, collage by me

i am really not liking these covers becuase you can tell that they are not meant to be for a cover, they look akward.
So does this mean that Darias and Kates covers will be the pics in the video?

some of those male models aren't packing anything in the front department! the underwear makes it seem like they have nothing! :lol:

I really want to see kate's :heart:

OMG David looks sooo HOT! :buzz:

And wow, Noah's pic is my fav so far.:woot: Great body and very sexy scene :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Daria's editorial on tv, on the cover she is wearing the Versace swimsuit (the one Natasha is wearing) and her editorial very sexy, and cowboy influenced.

I saw that too and I thought Daria's cover was really stunning, it's a blue background if I remember correctly. It's more of a full body shot and I liked her pose. Her ed was reminiscent of the one she did in Vogue Paris June/July 07 with Carmen as she's in a leather jacket and bikini bottoms...

Last edited by a moderator:
daria-v-59-preview.jpg

I don't mind they use this pic as the cover, what a body!!!

darialogist.files.wordpress.com

I saw that too and I thought Daria's cover was really stunning, it's a blue background if I remember correctly. It's more of a full body shot and I liked her pose. Her ed was reminiscent of the one she did in Vogue Paris June/July 07 with Carmen as she's in a leather jacket and bikini bottoms...

Correction, Daria's cover is hot pink like Eva's! My mind's playing tricks on me, off to bed I go :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->