V #62 November/December 2009 : Natalie Portman by Mario Testino

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
33560k7.jpg

NEW LOOK: Natalie Portman, with her hair up in a pompadour hairstyle, has adopted a sexy androgynous look for the latest cover of V magazine. Mario Testino shot Portman in London and the actress talked to the magazine about her first-ever sex scene in the upcoming war drama, “Brothers,” where she’s the loyal wife of a marine, played by Tobey Maguire. Also in the issue, which hits newsstands today, Gisele Bündchen spoke to Testino about Rio, the subject of his latest book, and Hedi Slimane shot a 10-page “rock couture” feature with Natalia Vodianova.

wwd / november 4, 2009

Alexa Chung by Sharif Hamza

Charlotte Gainsbourg by Paul Jasmin

DesignScene

Last edited by a moderator:
Miranda Kerr & Ana Beatriz Barros by Willy Vanderperre

JustJared

Beauty 2010

Fashionista

Rock Couture Natalia Vodianova by Hedi Slimane

NicolaFormicetti BLog | hedislimanefashiondiary

Dree Hemingway by Sebastian Faena

DesignScene

I knew she'd crop up somewhere. I like it. I'll always enjoy Natalie getting a cover I think.

wow :shock::heart:
nevermind the cover, I like Natalie but it's still on the same lines of Chace's cover and that doesn't impress me. The content however, from Olivier+Willy's story to Natalia in Givenchy couture and the photographs of Drees.. I haven't bought V in the entire year but I will totally get this. :heart:

all the eds look wonderful, especially dree's and natalia's... and i'm very glad to know there's charlotte in this issue, i love her:heart: and the cover is quite nice

She looks sensational but the cover art looks poor :(
That said, I'd take this over the Lady Gaga one anyday!

Love Natalie! In this cover image she kinda resembles a somewhat brunette version of Lily Donaldson..or not. I also love Miranda's ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"