V #66 : Adriana, Natasha, Eniko, Isabeli & Lily by Mario Sorrenti

tarsha

Reaction score
There're small previews of the covers.

b5aa3859b74f.jpg

And the part of the covers for each girl.

vmagazine.com
youtube.com

Magnificent! Gotta have `em all

i can't really say they all look great, but lily and natasha surely do.
can;t wait for the rest.

I think that Lily's cover will be my favorite. And what happened to poor Isabeli? Her make-up artist should be punished for making such a beautiful girl look like a drag queen.

OMG! <3 Can't wait to see bigger covers.
And TheItGirl is right, Isabeli looks like a drag queen/chola… lol

Natasha is by far the best... Isabeli sounds like 'déjà-vu' and i'm sorry for Lily... her preview is way photoshopped!

Oh my, this looks so good. Let's hope it will be a great issue.

Isabeli is so beautiful, why are they making her look like a tranny?! Eniko looks stunning here, though! And I see Crystal, too, right?! Can't wait to see more ^_^

Has Anyone tried purchasing one ? i click and it returns me back to the homepage of their site
Isabeli's cover is my least favorite, she looks bordering on drag queen IMHO
I'm definitely getting Natasha's ^_^

Yikes. Isabeli looks awful, what have they done to her?!

I love Lily, but her's a bit to chinny for me. I'll probably end up with Natasha's.

I HATE shots taken from below the chin. They make faces look square and mannish :yuk:

gosh it's the same sl*tty poses and drag awful makeup on high fashion models :yuk: courtesy of Sorrenti, I guess it's part of the shoot Adriana did ( a.k.a Adriana Lima for Spanish V)

they look awful, like drag queens and some of the photos seem so unnecessary imho

what`s happened to contents (preview pics)? is it FHM magazine or, perhaps, loaded? trash can in a bad sense...
and, btw, where is adriana cover (it supposed to be too, or is it only for V spain?)

Last edited by a moderator:
what`s happened to contents (preview pics)? is it FHM magazine or, perhaps, loaded? trash can in a bad sense...
and, btw, where is adriana cover (it supposed to be too, or is it only for V spain?)

That's what I want to know because there was another cover for Adriana and the V was pink instead of yellow (V Spain) so I'm wondering if that was regular V Magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->