V #68 Winter 2010 : Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon & Sigourney Weaver by Inez & Vinoodh

Several interesting women in this issue. I happen to greatly admire Sigourney and Charlotte Rampling.

What's up with many magazines lately doing Age issues? First Vogue Hommes, then V Man, now V and probably more to come. I'm not interested in this issue.

Much more sophisticated than Bazaar's fabulous at every age concept

these covers are shouting: we are photoshopped, we are photoshopped, weee aaaare photoshopped :D :D :D

I always dislike V's way of taking pictures but still it's nice to see Carmen and Iman inside and the covers .... lol yeah... Sigourney is the least bad for me

Charlotte!! :crush: .. and by Vanderperre + Rizzo (!). Great little interview, I love how she always mentions Yohji and how her answers just flow with wisdom without sounding too methodical.

I might get this.. finally they featured a bunch of people worth reading. :heart:

I got so excited reading the title of the thread, but saying the result is underwhelming is an UNDERSTATEMENT. Wow, what a wasted opportunity there.

Fantastic! Jane :heart:, what a legend!

If only Liv Ullmann and Vanessa Redgrave had been in this. I feel the same way about them as I do about Jane Fonda – when you look at their faces, you can literally see how rich their lives are.

I am so pleasantly surprised!!! Kudos to V! Out of all the 'Age Issues', Vogue's in particular, V has managed to represent these goddesses in such a modern and sophisticated way! Can't wait to get my hands on this :smile:

I don't like any of the covers to be honest. The red isn't doing it for me.
But the eds inside look very good.

these covers are shouting: we are photoshopped, we are photoshopped, weee aaaare photoshopped :D :D :D

Eh, who cares? It doesn't matter if a celebrity is 16 or 61, she's going to be photoshopped to hell and back anyway.

Lovely and classic cover! The colors look really nice

I hate their expressions. These covers could have been great. Oh well, at least the content looks good.

wow..Boring....it might be because everyones "Of A Particular Age" but I'm ver underwalmes, even with the amazing styling and photography

Okay looking at these covers again, Jane Fonda looks so derranged. :lol:

Also, I noticed most of the posters who dislike this cover appear to be men. I wonder why that is... :innocent:

Woah, I love this because it's something different. Seeing these 3 wonderful actresses on the cover is fantastic. I can't even decide which cover's the strongest.
The content looks exceptionally good. I mean Amanda Lear, Charlotte Rampling and Carmen Dell'Orefice.. just brilliant!

Interesting covergirls. Susan's cover is my favorite.:heart: Jane's is a bit OTT.

Vanderperre & Rizzo.:crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->