V #70 : Britney Spears by Mario Testino

the blue cover is terrible :smile:lol:smile: but the other ones look good. i'm actually happy for her.

Gisele Unzipped
Gisele Bundchen by Hedi Slimane

popsugar via michelabella

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this her first HF magazine cover in how long?

Foxy Lady
Joan Smalls by Alasdair McLellan

vmagazine

The Dreams of Lea T
Lea T by Willy Vanderperre

models

Gorgeous covers! Pink shot is my favorite!

the content looks great, and that's a thing I haven't said for a good while when it comes to v magazine. i love gisele's editorial, again she proves how to be a model.
foxy lady is also amazing, joan was the perfect choice.

Gisele Unzipped
Gisele Bundchen by Hedi Slimane

popsugar via michelabella

vmagazine via michelabella

:heart:

As for the cover, I liked the yellow one better. It's actually nice to see her
again, ops she did it again :lol:^_^

omg this awful-britney spears? um maybe 10 years ago could have been on the cover of V

i would have been more pleased with Oprah Winfrey on the cover of V than britney anyday

Britney is releasing a new album this year, actually I don't know exactly when since I don't follow her closely, I'm not her biggest fan but whether we like her or not, she is important to music history, at least in my point of view. A few years ago she was bald destroying car windows, I thought her career would be over for good, but I was wrong, now she's making music again, (as a friend of mine told me) leading a calmer life - her life has had its ups and downs, and I'm just happy she got this cover because it seems like a celebration of a good moment in her career. Furthermore, I'd be more pleased to see her than any other 'singer of the moment'.

Yay! Finally an actual pop icon graces the cover of V. My favorite of the three is the pink one, like many of you say. I'm also in love with Gisele's editorial by Slimane.

Britney is releasing a new album this year, actually I don't know exactly when since I don't follow her closely,

Her CD is out March 29. Her single Hold it Against me has been out since mid January.

Gisele's ed is my favorite work of her in this year! effortless, sexy and she looks so young

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->