V #70 : Britney Spears by Mario Testino

^not every day you see a bourdin inspired testino ed.

Karen, Fei Fei, and Jourdan! Amazing. Excited to see the full issue.

loveeeed this issue

it was styled by panos yiapanis:huh:

fashion gone rogue and vmagazine.com

i really like the pink foldout now that i've seen it bigger. her expression in the blue one is really bad though, it's sad-happy, she looks tired. the blue picture in the ed is also bad, as if he took the picture before (of after) she made the pose, not in the right moment...

Normally I wouldn't really care for something like this, but honestly I don't find Britney's editorial to be terrible at all. This looks like a pretty decent issue.

by panos? :blink::lol: it's his worst editorial so far (not because of britney, because she does actually good, but the styling is so trashy. maybe it was intentional) :innocent:
and is it me, or has anyone else counted six fingers on britney's yellow cover?

:lol: I think (well, hope) that's the shadow from her sleeve.

oh wow i wasnt expecting to see Jourdan Dunn :D

Oh Wow, totally shocked to see Jourdan in this issue, that was un expected but so pleasant
This issue looks really good!

I love how bitchy her cat looks compared to her. The cat must be the b*tch that is back :lol:

That shot of Karen in the airballoon is pure heaven!

Consider what Panos had to work with, he got the job done. This is Britney we're talking about, she really isn't THAT out there with fashion. Neither does she come off as she gives a rat's a$$. Panos's style is too dark for someone like Britney.

love fei fei, julia (part 1) and anais' shots they would have been better cover's

Amazing the editorial of Mario Testino loveeed the Abey photos

Glam Slam is great. I love Testino's work for V.
I'm also glad to see Carolyn. She's another one of the supermodels doing many eds recently. She looks stunning as always in that ed.
Karen's ed is lovely.

OH SNAP!
m: Joan, Abbey Lee, Arlenis, Chrystal, Candice, Julia, Eniko, Constance, Anouck

otheredition

'Oh Snap' is very cool. I think we are going to see more of Candice in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->