V Magazine #125 Summer 2020 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

aracic

Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1: Kaia Gerber by Inez & Vinoodh

Last edited:
Kaia is not a supermodel and she will never be one. Her mother was amazing (too bad she evolved into caitlyn jenner) but her daughter is just bad. She always looks like a child trying to look like her mom. For me she is not better than Jenner or Hadids. That haircut doesnt help either.

Kaia is not a supermodel and she will never be one. Her mother was amazing (too bad she evolved into caitlyn jenner) but her daughter is just bad. She always looks like a child trying to look like her mom. For me she is not better than Jenner or Hadids. That haircut doesnt help either.

I have to agree, I feel like she had plenty of time to show us something good but it never happens, I legitimately prefer Kendull over Kaia at this point.

Ugbad's cover is incredible!!

Kaia looks incredible, indeed very Gia.

I only like Grace and Adut. I don't get the hype on Kaia.

Cover #6: Rebecca Leigh Longendyke by Inez & Vinoodh

Can't they just be called 'models of the moment'? They are NOT supermodels.
Adut's cover is the only one that works so far. Kaia looks overly photoshopped to make her look older, and that middle-class mum haircut makes it worse. Also, LOL at Rebecca's left lazy eye.
The red masthead makes the entire thing look very amateur.

Looks like a Cartier cover deal.

Can't they just be called 'models of the moment'? They are NOT supermodels.

Among pop culture, the term changed years ago to refer to top models of the moment... it will never go back to it's original purism.

WHERE are the SUPERMODELS?

Adut’s cover looks like a Calvin Klein Ad.

Among pop culture, the term changed years ago to refer to top models of the moment... it will never go back to it's original purism.

Mosty gutter media like tabloids use that term because they're not familiar with the origin, I'm sure. But it's so silly for hardcore magazines like V and ID to follow suit because one would think they know what the term actually means.

imo with the exception of Adut & He Cong´s covers, the rest are terrible... I blame the makeup and lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->