V Magazine #127 Winter 2020 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Cover #2 of 12 with Chris Evans:

F Me, daddy! These are all good portraits but thought leaders are a stretch. Even if the context is speeading the urgency of this year’s election, Chris is the only subject who’s legitimately engaged in American politics imo.

I think the shots/covers with full fashion credits are from original shoots. The shots with only the photography, casting and interview credits are from previous older shoots.

My favourite is Janelle Monae, she really uplifts the whole mood, followed by Bella, Chris and Mariah

Hmmmm, in all the countless portraits I&V have taken of Christy (they should release a book), this is definitely not one of their best unfortunately.

Terrible concept and the only great cover here is Chris's, it's nice to see him again.

I'm out of the loop. What happened?
Stephen has been accused of saying racially insensitive, misogynistic, fat phobic, and homophobic things. On top of that he's always been labelled as a difficult and abusive boss. Diet Prada posted some confessions from former employees.

Some of these portraits are gorgeous. I'm shocked Mariah Carey's team agreed to her sharing covers. Doesn't seem her style.
Was also wondering if Jennifer Lawrence was interested in media promotion anymore. After she got married I haven't heard anything about her.
But since jorgepalomo was able to point out that Billie's image was from another shoot, maybe the same can be said for most of these images. Besides when would V be able to schedule about 20 A List celebs to do shoots with I&V during a pandemic? In fact how did they pay for this? The cost of booking a studio alone for this caliber of shoot would be crippling at a time like this.

Stephen has been accused of saying racially insensitive, misogynistic, fat phobic, and homophobic things. On top of that he's always been labelled as a difficult and abusive boss. Diet Prada posted some confessions from former employees.
Oh Diet Prada is the source, no wonder I didnt know about it. I will be taking this story with a grain of salt until reputable reporting is done on it.

Some of these portraits are gorgeous. I'm shocked Mariah Carey's team agreed to her sharing covers. Doesn't seem her style.
Was also wondering if Jennifer Lawrence was interested in media promotion anymore. After she got married I haven't heard anything about her.
But since jorgepalomo was able to point out that Billie's image was from another shoot, maybe the same can be said for most of these images. Besides when would V be able to schedule about 20 A List celebs to do shoots with I&V during a pandemic? In fact how did they pay for this? The cost of booking a studio alone for this caliber of shoot would be crippling at a time like this.
It’s a combination of studio shoots, outtakes from older shoots and remote shoots.

I&V have posted tons more new shots on their Instagram. So of the new shots are ok, but I have to say the more shots I see the more underwhelming this all gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->