V Magazine #129 S/S 2021 : Doja Cat by Steven Klein

Looks like she's truly living her cyber sex fantasy lmao

Don't see a trace of Doja here. Not my cup of tea with the cyborg whatever at all

Reactions: KoV
Ok, I don´t know who she is but I´m loving this futuristic vibe :heart:

I was just going to come here and comment how happy I am that Doja finally got a big cover

having seen what the racist (we haven’t forgotten!) Stephen Gan has pulled out the bag I take back my excitement

Reactions: KoV
I don't care for the artist but I am living for these covers, the colors and glossy effects just draw you to the images!

Oh, come on! She's gorgeous, what a waste. V is so unpredictable, when you expect a simple yet stylish b&w image they give you this. Don't want to complain too much, because we're used to worse. VI for instance. At least V still tries.

For someone who is always trending on Twitter for something she said or did, I'm surprised that we haven't seen her on covers before. At least not on our forum.

I was so excited to click on this thread, as I’ve been hoping Doja would score some covers. The woman is stunning, has had several big hits, and is absolutely hilarious. A star! It’s truly a shame they did THIS with her. Such a wasted opportunity, so hideous. Just ghastly.

For someone who is always trending on Twitter for something she said or did, I'm surprised that we haven't seen her on covers before. At least not on our forum.

Maybe because magazines and the industry reserved their high fashion treatment to Nicki, Megan and Cardi (I’m not complaining, no matter how much we dislike them, they usually serve).

I guess the problem with Doja not getting fashion attention enough is because of the producer that works with her, let’s not forget that her entire album is produced by Kesha’s r*pist and in a me too era, no one wants to have something to do with people related to sexual predators. Look what happened to Marchesa.

The first cover .... I thought that was Kim Kardashian
I'm sorry but why bother giving her that cover if its not for something that looking like her.. A WASTE
It's almost insulting

I guess the problem with Doja not getting fashion attention enough is because of the producer that works with her, let’s not forget that her entire album is produced by Kesha’s r*pist and in a me too era, no one wants to have something to do with people related to sexual predators. Look what happened to Marchesa.
right, add to that her racism and self-loathing getting exposed right around the BLM protests.. I'm actually surprised every time she lands something, we all know she'll go down in time as the singer of that catchy song everyone played during lockdown.

I'm sure she's happy she finally landed some kind of cover but probably disappointed at the concept.. judging by her Vogue makeup tutorial, she seems to go to great lengths to avoid looking anything like this..

I like the covers but I wouldn't know it's Doja just by looking at them, definitely weird to disguise her beauty to such an extent.

there are more Jason Ebeyer in this than Klein. his name should be in the title as well

I wish she looked more like herself, Meisel did it better with Carolyn Murphy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->