V Magazine #147 Spring 2024 : Penélope Cruz by Jack Bridgland & Kaia Gerber by Mario Sorrenti

she looks good but I hope she wore different looks for each pose. Wouldve also been better if she was directly looking at the camera (for the center shot), and her eyes (right shot) weren’t also closed like in the left shot.

I understand the vision but the execution is a bit meh. Rather than being a strong cover image, it feels like an editorial shot made a cover.

Its also giving I&V.

The camellia cover is a must have. Penelope is everywhere lately, and I’m not complaining.

It is very difficult to forge out your own visual identity in a crowded ocean of photographers and Jack is one of the only people to have made his own lane in recent years. For that he has my respect.

I like Penelope and she is a stunning woman, but what in the Avedon meets Missy Elliott is this direction? The flower shot is nice, the rest are... interesting.

Honestly, I just adore this woman so much that I find it a completely impossible task to take a disliking to anything she's affiliated with! This is no exception. I'm able to appreciate, at the very least, how different the concept is from say... Penelope's recent cover of Elle. I love the energy here, and that closeup portrait is SPECTACULAR! :heart:

Honestly, I just adore this woman so much that I find it a completely impossible task to take a disliking to anything she's affiliated with! This is no exception. I'm able to appreciate, at the very least, how different the concept is from say... Penelope's recent cover of Elle. I love the energy here, and that closeup portrait is SPECTACULAR! :heart:
I think the cover with the white rose is spectacular.

Okay, forget Penelope and all the Chanel meets Jay-Z styling. Now this is some real editorial and fashion we are talking about. Love it, very earlier Solve and Kristen here is so good, the energy is great in this.

A limited edition with Kaia Gerber by Mario Sorrenti:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->