V Magazine #150 Fall 2024 : Gigi Hadid by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

The surreal fashion editorial by Nick Knight is a masterpiece. It is dreamy, unique, and special.

Not a fan of the cover but the Nick Knight and Sundsbø shoots are fabulous! There are a couple of shots in the latter that look like they could be Vogue Italia cover shots from back in the day. It’s a pleasure to see some truly great editorials.

I am surprised how much people like Nick Knight's ed. Didn't he just put them through AI? I am not going to support that nor think that magazines should.
100% right and agreed. While I love Nick Knight's previous eds, this is a big 'no' for me.

the specter of AI's inevitable infiltration of the fashion industry is sickening to think about. If you think designers now are lazy and hackish, just imagine once the suits get smart that they can save money by firing all the CDs and simply get AI to generate hundreds of designs with the click of a button. I'm sure some have already begun coming up with fashion sketches this way without the public's knowledge.

I admire Knight but setting this precedent of allowing AI to pass as art in a fashion magazine is really not it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->