V Magazine #64 : Kirsten Dunst by Mario Testino

I don't like her and not the cover either.
Raquel's editorial is just incredible, words can describe...Other editorials looks promising.

^ maybe that's the ponit, they think cover is more than anything..but this one doesn't deserve the treatment..the cover is awful for my taste, Kirsten looks too drunk. But the contents still make it a must-buy after all, Carolyn's editorial is full of plot while Raquel can do no wrong :heart:

because I always see raquel naked in magazines??:angry::angry:

^ maybe that's the ponit, they think cover is more than anything..but this one doesn't deserve the treatment..the cover is awful for my taste, Kirsten looks too drunk. But the contents still make it a must-buy after all, Carolyn's editorial is full of plot while Raquel can do no wrong :heart:

But this always happens and I don't think they would do what I think you are saying anyway.

I've never seen such a horrible cover from V. Can't stand Kristen and that shot doesn't help.
However the content is stellar. Raquel by Sorrenti is always an outstanding duo.
The Inez & Vinoodh portraits look fantastic as well. Thanks for posting tarsha & Flashbang!

nice cover, meanwhile how comes they always cast Carolyn Murphy as a suburban mum or a cougar....or a suburban cougar

I like the cover, the make up looks nice and the dress is really pretty. Her eyes are looking weird though.
The editorials are amazing, especially Mirror.
Thanks tarsha.

The cover's ok, but the Raquel's ed is just wow! And Eniko, of course :heart:

I was hoping for a model cover this time :(

Gorgeous. I could definitely see there being different covers, perhaps Kirsten Dunst in another pose similar to the multiple Gwen Stefani's covers for Spring 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian Faena (spelling ?) ed is just terrible !
the man is often doing mistakes. i mean carolyn murphy can be so much better ! always something wrong in the results. sorry.

Testino's ed is GREAT !
* testinofan, i found your avi :wink:

Really beautifull cover, very romantic i like much this issue gret editorials of Daria, and the Inez van lasmsweerde loveeeed
jejejej Berlin yes :smile:

i'm eh on the cover but Raquel's ed looks great!

Awww Kirsten...i've missed her.
Gorgeous cover! She looks like a silent film star with that expression.

raquel looks fantastic but i just don't like this magazine. their style is not my thing at ALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->