V Magazine #64 : Kirsten Dunst by Mario Testino

Amazing cover. Great to see Kirsten again. Love her expression.

im very impressed; kristen looks very beautiful. very galliano for dior.

sorry guys, apparently I'm not drinking the kool-aid b/c this is just horrible. I haven't seen kirsten in anything recently and was looking forward to something nice, but this is just bad. at least daria and liya's ed's look amazing...

oh my god, how terrible that cover is. i really hate it... they had everything to make it look good, but they didn't -_-
nothing about this issue excites me so far. i&v's ed look good though.

Her expression's a bit off... but at least it makes the cover a standout. Love the text and the outfit! it's a great cover for me. i expected something much worse, but this is actually stunning.

Kirsten is so woefully underrated as an actress lately, I hope one day she makes it to The Oscars.

Kirsten is so woefully underrated as an actress lately, I hope one day she makes it to The Oscars.
she isn't underrated, she was really onto something, but page six sort of destroyed her.... and yes, she is great!!!

Ave Maria!
ph. Mario Testino
Stylist Sarajane Hoare

fashionising, i know what you wore last season

V is the only magazine i dread seeing all of the contents before its out...it just turns me off a lot of times

Is that Daria? She looks different. cool editorial though

Exelent editorial the make up is so amazing

I, for one, love the cover! The colors are great and I love Kirsten's melancholic expression. The editorials are fantastic too. Daria, Raquel and Josh Olin come to mind.

I LOVE the cover, very beautiful... Its me or she -Kirsten- looks like Marlene Dietrich?
MarleneDietrich.jpg

Stelladiamante.blogspot.com/Artdecoblog.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->