mashanovoselovabytxemay.jpg

Masha Novoselova by Txema Yeste

Source : fashiongonerogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
First Harper's Bazaar and now V! Spain is doing a great job at recreating fashion magazines. Love Kirsten on the cover just as I had loved her in the US edition, so 30s. Masha's ed is great and I expect a lot more great things to come.

Masha's edit is brilliant! Best use of McQueen I've seen, since his death. Totally makes up for the reprinted cover.
The shot with Balmain and McQueen shoes is outstanding, I love the angle and proportions.

Masha's ed is very strong and beautiful. It's always plesaure to see Yeste's work. The photoshoot is very US V btw.

Totally in love with Masha's ed, so strong :heart:

Wooah Masha! I haven't heard anything about her for awhile, but that editorial is fab.

Wooah Masha! I haven't heard anything about her for awhile, but that editorial is fab.
She has a lot of print work lately (Tank Spring 2010, Tush #19, Vogue España March 2010, Elle Spain April 2010, etc).

thanks for posting the editorial, but you cant host images with nudity on imageshack

What is Kirsten promoting?

wow. masha's ed kind of blew me away. her eyes are just so insane, and I totally agree that this might just be the best use of McQueen I've seen in a while. that leopard suit with shoes is soooo captivating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->