V Man #13 Spring 2009 : Jake Madden & CJ Hancock by Peter Lindbergh

^it missed the soo kitschy decoration for a Pierre & Gilles ...
but there's a certain satin 1920s-1930s gay touch ...

it reminds me their story in the Lara's iD issue ....

i would like to see the whole ed. of true to form. :wink: would anyone please scan the whole ed.? :D it would be very much appreciated. :smile: and garrett neff, tyson ballou, and evandro solidati has editorials in this issue right?

^ Garrett and Tyson have two photos each in the editorial Spring Scenes, Evandro's shots are, unfortunately, only on VMAN's website.

Doutzen eds looks even better with those censorship blocks, at least interesting. She seems to be that big VS star, even here, that she ended in gossip pages with these pics..

How many pages is TRUE TO FORM? I love the kinkyness of it!
Alex Loomans by Willy Vanderperre/Olivier Rizzo

[dnamodels.com]

Attachments

• true to form.jpg
    true to form.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 44
I :heart: this

"Color Me bad"
Ph:Josh Olins
St:Jay Massacret
Md:Lawrence Stiers, James Hampson, Lenz von Johnston, Felix Schopgens, Stephan Haurholm, Petey Wright and Douglas Neitzke.

[URL=http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=86100033.jpg]
43025957.th.jpg
[/URL]
source / morphoman.blogspot.com

Cant wait for this issue to come out, any idea when it will hit the UK newstands? Usually comes out a month after its come out in US right? Why the hell it takes forever to come out is beyond me, its the same with V magazine!!!:angry:

I want the whole Jil Sander collection... And the highlighter green Calvin Klein pantsuit! I have to say I loved the styling in this issue.

The editorial "True to Form" is a little odd to me. I don't like male models channeling pin-ups, honestly lol.

ummmhhhh....
the cover is idk
but the editorials are good!

In print, the cover for Jake (in red) is actually quite slick. The red against the black background is a very nice contrast.

I want the whole Jil Sander collection... And the highlighter green Calvin Klein pantsuit! I have to say I loved the styling in this issue.

The editorial "True to Form" is a little odd to me. I don't like male models channeling pin-ups, honestly lol.

I get what you mean, but I think it's wonderful that we get to see the other side of things. Females certainly don't claim the territory when it comes to all things pin-up.

In print, the cover for Jake (in red) is actually quite slick. The red against the black background is a very nice contrast.

I get what you mean, but I think it's wonderful that we get to see the other side of things. Females certainly don't claim the territory when it comes to all things pin-up.

You're right, but should the male pin-up be in the same exact poses as the female pin-up? It's an interesting concept, just not my taste. Aesthetically, the editorial is more XY than VMan lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
would it be possible to have True to Forms and Vision Quest complete, please ?!

:flower::stuart:

Fantastic Four
Ph: Peter Lindberg
St: Panos Yiapanis
M: Jake Maden, CJ Hancock, Aiden Andrews, Michael Catarama,

same source

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini