Vacancies At Givenchy, Celine.

I was one of the people who balked at the idea of the Caten twins at Celine, due to obvious reasons, but now on second thought, you know what, I'd LOVE to have those two there. If nothing more, it'd be a fun giant freak show with whores and thugs strutting down the runway of the traditionally elegant house of Celine. And people are gonna REALLY miss Michael Kors once those twins take over. :P

I agree, pennyfei. I was high on sarcasm when I wrote my earlier post. :wink:

Those two should stop incessantly telling everyone they meet that they're Canadian. This Canadian certainly isn't remotely proud of them. :sick:

Erm...Celine? What is Celine? Who is 'Celine'? Why does Celine exist...

Givenchy on the other hand - now there's a real fashion house. I predict somebody random and unheard of for Givenchy.

i heard that dan and dean might have competition from proenza schouler for celine.

i'll take celine.. givenchy has a shaky reputation :D

ooh the things i would do!

Martin Grant will definetly have a post, either at Celine or Givenchy. I'm partial to him at the latter. As for Proenza Schouler at Celine, those are just rumours, which started because they were in Paris during the A/W '04 Collections trying to sell colthes. Those rumours were denied by them, too. The Catens have more chances than P.S., on the other hand.

I thought Jean Paul Gaultier was getting the job at Givenchy? ...Or was that YSL?

I'm confused ;D

YSL has been taken. And doesn't Gaultier work for Hermes? I suppsoe he could do that AND Givenchy, it would be crazy though!

The president of Celine or whatever attended DSquared's last show...so I think that would mean something? Maybe he was just trying to inspect them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"