Vagabond S/S 2010 : Frida Gustavsson

user.n.

Reaction score
s61tmo.jpg

Frida Gustavsson is the face of Vagabond spring/summer 2010 campaign. Trendy pictures with beautiful backdrops of Paris and model-street-style-ish playful posing.I like! I also like these open toe booties. These teamed up with a beige trench coat would look great for spring! I must check them out in store as soon as possible!
caroline.feber.se

It's pretty. I like it! I love the focus in the picture. And I feel like if she had done a less dynamic pose that it would have looked too street style-like.

I'm not feeling the open mouth... Quite a shame cause everything but it is refreshing and lovely.

oh I'm opposite. I like Frida, don't like this.

It looks like a picture where she is coming out of a Paris fashion show, streetstyle.. which is fine if it was that.. but its not.. its an ad campaign! Maybe the rest will be better.

There is something fun about the silly pose, with her arms swinging. I like this ad.

Shouldn't this rather be in the campaign thread? I mean, it's a high street shoe chain...

It was shot by Swedish photographer Bersa who did some classic stuff with Fanni B back in the day. They do have nice campaigns for what it is...

mmmmh there is something i don't like in this add...i don't really know what

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->