Valentino ‘Roman Stud’ Handbags 2020 : Zendaya, Karim & Reilly by Michael Bailey-Gates

Normally i love Zendaya, she is fashionable, well dressed, handsome, but her constant girlish /romantic/ glam image in floating super feminine dresses with that womanizing attitude isn't really good looking (the image that all brands and magazines are stand for), her Euphoria boyish attitude with cool streetwear, savage curly hair is much stronger, but all companies seem like trying to escape it because its a bad message associating with drug addiction or i dunno why, c'mon, Euphoria made her super star you cant deny it. Euphoria is the reason why you book her for Fragrances, bags, cosmetics and so on.

Normally i love Zendaya, she is fashionable, well dressed, handsome, but her constant girlish /romantic/ glam image in floating super feminine dresses with that womanizing attitude isn't really good looking (the image that all brands and magazines are stand for), her Euphoria boyish attitude with cool streetwear, savage curly hair is much stronger, but all companies seem like trying to escape it because its a bad message associating with drug addiction or i dunno why, c'mon, Euphoria made her super star you cant deny it. Euphoria is the reason why you book her for Fragrances, bags, cosmetics and so on.
Yes, Euphoria helped her but she was definitely booking covers and such before. If anything her presence in fashion got her the bookings and still do. I think she looks great. The thing I love about Zendaya is that she's versatile and can fit many brands. Is this a handbag campaign? I've noticed lately that Valentino is starting to release multiple campaigns during the season. Is this a new trend?

I can't get over how awkward her feet look.

The bag is hideous but she is perfect as the face of Valentino...She makes more sense than Gaga!
She is perfect for fashion! I hope Pierpaolo’s work will evolve tho.

YIKES you get Zendaya and the result is this?
come on this girl exudes confidence on her runway looks, interviews and Instagram stories and this is what we got?

I mean, I know 2020’s been mostly a sh*tty year but what’s with all the tamed, bored, expressionless, wish I was dead moods that are poisoning ad campaigns, magazine covers, editorials...? HELP

also, that bad looks cheap AF

Zendaya looks like *Sigh* Ugh ok let's finish this, quick. I only have 15 minutes.

She doesn't look euphoric in those photos.

+ Karim Safi, Reilly Patton

Wallpaper* Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->