Valentino Garavani 'Roman Stud' Handbags 2020 : Paris, Nicky & Kathy Hilton by Jennifer Rovero

Benn98

Reaction score
Photographer: Jennifer Rovero aka Camraface
Stylist & Makeup: Pamela Brogardi
Hair: Laura Rugetti
Cast: Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Kathy Hilton

Design Scene

It's annoyed me the way Paris hold the bag is so awkward, like who decide to put a stud in the middle of the handle like that.

This rock stud bag together with the rosebud bag are so tragic. Pierpaolo clearly doesn't have the eyes for accessories like MGC.

What is this? Have we gone back in time?

LOL! Could easily double as a US Bazaar cover story circa 2007, photographed by Terry Richardson.

I bet Kathy Hilton resent the fact that she didn't have the Kris Jenner foresight to capitalise on her daughter's infamy at the time and push herself into the limelight. You can tell by the heavy 'cool mon' energy she's emitting in this campaign that she desperately wants a slice of the fame.

with paris alone, at least you could expect a little irony in the whole cheapness. but they indeed got the decade wrong, none of this is fun anymore and who on earth would like to associate with nicky hilton? she's the epitome of emptiness and arrogance to me.

I’m flabbergasted. :huh: I’m at a total loss for words. I’ll just leave it at that.

Of all the luxury brands to work with the Hiltons, I certainly did not expect it to be Valentino.

I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand I kind of love the cheesy early 2000s vibes I'm getting from this, on the other hand this concept is so out of line for the brand. It's like they didn't even want to go for a high fashion approach.

Jennifer Rovero once tripped over a camera on the floor, decided to go with it and called herself a photographer.

So weird and confusing, I already mentioned how much I dislike this bag in Zendaya's campaign and this is only making me dislike it even more.

Was it on purpose that both the Rosebud and Roman Stud have double entendres for names? Now that I think of it, It would have been wonderful if instead of these three washed up hags we had a hunky roman stud holding the bag half nude. As for the rosebud...

Do they want me to buy the bags or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->