Valentino Mens S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
29xx4ba.png

Screencap from live.valentino.com

Fantastic show as usual, with beautiful fabrics, beautiful cuts and beautiful prints. I love how relaxed yet precise it felt.

I'm obsessed with this look and I hope I can get my hands on one of those beautiful enamel pins :wub:

hSIdhir.jpg

STYLE.COM

They're really amongst the top 3 brands who manage to offer desirable menswear every season.

If this is your cup'a tea, you might as well buy Dries instead and just be done with it.

^^^ Dries is a tad more mix-n-match, worn, ragtag and always has that just-dusted-off-in-the-attic feel and look for me. That's Dries' charm.

This... this is a different approach to that same concept: more precise, sleeker, sharper, with a very tight color palette and even the ornamentation is more precise in its composition. Just more refined. And the luxury factor is undeniable-- although not in a vulgar, in-your-face kind of fashion.

Really handsome collection that builds upon the previous one's tailored strengths while adding a quirky sense of charm.

Thanks marcBarna for the pics.

I have to agree this is a very handsome collection. Nice, tasteful prints and the more relaxed fit is really appealing.

These two have been on a slay tour these past few collections. Really impressed how they turned around the image they had for all those years designing for the label. Congratulations!

Something different for menswear!! Love it! Beautifully romantic and classic menswear. I want those jackets with the floral embroidery and the beautiful printed looks!

I don't like the prints, too distracting, but the rest looks lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->