Valentino S/S 2004 Haute Couture

Originally posted by Atelier+Jan 21st, 2004 - 9:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Jan 21st, 2004 - 9:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tott@Jan 21st, 2004 - 5:06 pm
I love your cheezy bylines... "Czech her out"
Thanks! I aim to please and I aim low! :wink: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

One of Valentino's worst collections. :doh: Uber-repetetive looks and a lot of clothes don't speak couture, pretty bland, IMO and unabashedly commercial. :yuk:

Rating: 2.2: Seen worse, but still pretty bad.

i loved the suits, i could just see women in those things; perfectly provacative, yet still so luxurious.

outside of that, the dresses were subpar for valentino couture (he used to be THE designer of oscar dresses awhile ago, what happened?)

100122742.jpg

100122746.jpg

100122750.jpg

100122755.jpg

as usual, i so much prefer Valentino's 'daywear'
the two pieces are great, and those shoes hmmm :heart:
thanks for posting acid :kiss:

ps. i'm visiting Valentino's headquarters in Rome next week yuuupiiiiiiiiii :blush:

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 9:28 pm

ps. i'm visiting Valentino's headquarters in Rome next week yuuupiiiiiiiiii :blush:
GIUWAEHT(NBQEOTIQENYOTBQHEYTN BOQETQB T!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: im so jelous!

pictures please........and MANY of them :buzz:

say hi to mr valentino from me please........let him know about his future sucessor :wink:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 12:31 am

pictures please........and MANY of them :buzz:

say hi to mr valentino from me please........let him know about his future sucessor :wink:
promising about the pictures but i'm not sure i'll be able to speak to the Master himself

btw thats an excellent direction for you acid, and very much your true style
you know its not hard to get an internship at Valentino when you finish school :innocent:

I like most of this, but I'm not uberwhelmed by it... :innocent:

The suits are beautiful, but not too interesting. The shapes seem to have been created and recreated many times. They seem old.

its a very valentino look to me id have prefered it without that hair though

Like some of the looks but honestly my favorite thing in this collection is the hair and makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->