Valentino S/S 2013 Paris

I don't care how many times they've shown those shapes and silhouettes before, as long as the collection looks so heavenly beautiful and exquisite as this one I'm totally fine with it.:heart:

ITA. Valentino just can't do wrong in my book.

It's very pretty. Tbh, I think it's a little disappointing after the last few phenomenal collections.

I don't care how many times they've shown those shapes and silhouettes before, as long as the collection looks so heavenly beautiful and exquisite as this one I'm totally fine with it.:heart:

same here, i can't help it... i just love it.:heart:

It is truly beautiful collection, there's nothing change much. However, they've maintained what they do best and client loves which is the right direction.

I find myself so bored by Valentino's repetitiveness that I rarely bother to check out their collections season after season. The young thing was an interesting approach. . . six seasons ago.

And just when I was about to be all shocked at the lack of floral prints...bang. There they are. The collection's nice, I suppose.

I've grown to like their work more and more...they've grown a lot! And surprise to see the man himself, Valentino to watch the show.

^ me too,

The collection is not that different from its previous collections but it's beautiful and elegant. Great job.

I'm in love with this dresses. They are so beautiful.

Predictable but very, very beautiful! Why fix what isn't broken I guess...

I'm used to them doing the same thing over & over, and don't have any objections to that, but this was a hideous collection. Those prints :sick: The first two dresses started out promising, but then it all went to hell.

I know that accessories are essential these days in order to keep your business afloat, but can they both inject some of that energy they inject into the shoes and accessories into the clothes? While they're chic, youthful, and elegant, they're becoming too stale. At this point, I already know what to expect season after season. I wish they would go in the direction they went in some of their earlier collections (SS10, HCSS10, FW10). Those were chic, elegant, and youthful and caused some excitement. They had desirable pieces and were very recognizable of their respective season, whereas now their past 5 collections could easily me combined I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so disappointing ! They don't even take risks anymore. For the last 4-5 seasons it's been the same thing : long dresses, chiffon, lace, floral and leather trench coats. I assume they have to sell their clothes but some newness wouldn't be too much. I had ittle hope when I saw the last Haute Couture show but they went back to their "classiques".

Also when you think of what Valentino used to be and what it is now you can't guess it is the same brand at first look. Let's hope next season will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->