Valentino S/S 2021 by Liz Johnson Artur

So pretentious, this is the most un-Valentino campaign I ever seen.

Not a fan of this shot-by-iPhone style.

Please tell me that those words aren’t part of the campaign!
The campaign itself is terrible but selling clothes with cryptic non-sense texts is boring.

I take the Vuitton campaign over this mess.

Given their owners, they should be lasts ones doing that type of things...

It's awful. It's just like those runway pictures from pretentious brands that fail to show the clothes properly. Also, where are they going dressed all in black? A Funeral?

Wait, did Bernardine Evaristo write these for this campaign? For Valentino? Or are they taken out of her books? What is going on and why is it going on?

I miss the days when campaigns for big fashion houses were glossy or at least when it seemed like they hired a professional fashion photographer.

PP is becoming beyond insufferable with all this pseudo self help book bought in the supermarket crap!
you’re designing for a brand who sells £2000 handbags. it’s pathetic.

also, the concept (or lack of it), is sh*t.

Is this a campaign or a school project?

it gets worse. terrible campaign.

OMG Valentino’s ad campaigns used to be amazing...

Those messages are either self-conscious or ignorant, but I suppose they are speaking to their customers, which is fine. To say the least, Maria Grazia's history of pseudo feminism messages always gives me a laugh, and this one is no exception.

Literally anyone on Instagram can take better street shots than what has been produced for this campaign...ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->