Valerija Sestic

That showcard is an implicit knock on the door at Dolce & Gabbana. So subtle :innocent: Anyway they are gonna eat her up. Maybe Donatello gets her claws in this one first..
She has so much sexappeal for a teen that i'm a bit worried, Milan fortunately doesnt give a sh*t so I won't complain. Such a stunner.

She hasn't showed up in Milan yet even though she would have been perfect for some of the shows that already took place. An exclusive maybe?

Sorry if you guys already know, but is her mother agency Talia Models in Croatia? I think it is.. :flower:

^I don't know if it's her mother agency but she's with Talia Models in Croatia...
Was she at D&G?

Yup, she was at D&G :woot:

And yes, she's mentioned in an interview that her Croatian agency is her mother agency. She was discovered there when vacationing with her family in Croatia (where her parents are from).

And yes, she's mentioned in an interview that her Croatian agency is her mother agency. She was discovered there when vacationing with her family in Croatia (where her parents are from).

Yup, she was discovered in late April this year by Tihana Harapin Zalepugin (who also manages Kristina Salinovic) so everything has been happening pretty fast for her. I heard her mom travels with her so that was nice to know since she is on the young side and apparently she speaks 5 languages (Croatian, English, German, Italian and French).

Oh wow. Good that she travels with her mom and can at least understand the language in every fashion capital.

D&G SS 2012 backstage
294684_10150302681531334_85412941333_7985273_734276187_n.jpg

SWIDE FB

This girl really caught my attention, loooking forward to seeing more from her.

Read the Wall Street Journal piece on her! Very impressed that she speaks French, German, Italian, English and Croatian! How on earth does someone keep on those languages straight! I'm so envious...

^ So am I. Just knowing two languages is hard for me. :lol:

D&G S/S 12, Anteprima S/S 12
source: wwd, bloginity

^It's not that unusual in Switzerland because we have 4 official languages. She grew up in a German-speaking region with Croatian as her mother tongue and had to learn French and English at school. Most people also choose to learn Italian (or Spanish) in high school because that means you can drop French :lol:

Can't wait to see if she indeed walks Versace tomorrow :woot:

I feel kinda stupid now with my poor English and French knowleges. :lol:

Hoping for Versace as well, so stunning.

I'm surprised by how little she has booked so far in Milan; she really should be booking everything in Milan a la Josephine Skriver last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->