Mr. Magic
Reaction score
t770m.jpg

uRN4X.jpg

OyIKy.jpg

xEN9o.jpg

mademoiselleaparis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
thank heavens vanessa stays true to her style.

those first two looks are indeed very lovely.

Yes, this is the best i've seen from Vanessa in quite some time. :heart: the last few collections have been disappointing for me, but this is getting back to something more focused i think. i can imagine wanting a lot of this in my wardrobe once i saw it in stores.

It's a nice balance between tough and sensual pieces.. i love the lace detailing with the chunky pieces. the sandals are lovely.. the bags look cool.. i hate the pink and am not a huge fan of the orange either, but everything else is pretty lovely ! :crush:

this to me is kind of like what Isabel Marant should have been... cool, youthful, effortless looking clothes with a bit of edginess thrown in. I love that last look with the fur.. so cool. :heart:

thanks for posting !

I love this! Probably the best collection that exemplifies what Spring is. I love how electic it seems, but everything ties together perfectly at the end. It's fun, quirky and still maintains a style on its own. The lace knee-pads are really adorable.

Keeping my eyes glued for more of Vanessa Bruno :smile:

Again, thanks for the pictures!

I agree with the comments so far. This is a great spring collection. The shoes look comfy as hell :smile: and so do all of the clothes

Yes, this is the best i've seen from Vanessa in quite some time. :heart: the last few collections have been disappointing for me, but this is getting back to something more focused i think. i can imagine wanting a lot of this in my wardrobe once i saw it in stores.

It's a nice balance between tough and sensual pieces.. i love the lace detailing with the chunky pieces. the sandals are lovely.. the bags look cool.. i hate the pink and am not a huge fan of the orange either, but everything else is pretty lovely ! :crush:

this to me is kind of like what Isabel Marant should have been... cool, youthful, effortless looking clothes with a bit of edginess thrown in. I love that last look with the fur.. so cool. :heart:

thanks for posting !

I totally agree w/ that sentiment. I have always viewed Vanessa Bruno and Isabel Marant in the same light... effortless, feminine, Parisian cool as you said. :heart:

There are so many lovely pieces in this collection. Very classic too. I love the different textures and the gorgeous, subdued use of the metallic fabric. The layering is very fresh as well. She's not quite back yet but she is well on her way if this is any indication of where she is headed next. :wub:

Take notes Isabel... :innocent:

Her color palette is perfect for Spring. I love that she has the ability to take classic pieces and make them uniquely her own without drastically altering them. Everything about this is divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->