Vanessa Trump

Model Petra Nemcova, Donald Trump, Jr. and Vanessa Trump attend the Roberto Cavalli Vodka and Giuseppe Cipriani Halloween Party at Cipriani?s 42nd Street on October 31, 2007 in New York City.

79360029gi6.jpg
Getty

My guess is it won't be long before there are more kids on the way...!!! :woot: :lol:

77610804rg0.jpg
Getty

One of the famous Trump Furs!!! Ivana, Melania and Ivanka have similar ones...Good to be friends with Dennis Basso... :wink:

Donald Trump, Jr. and wife Vanessa Trump attend the 2007 Angel Ball presented by the G&P Foundation at the Marriott Marquis on October 29, 2007 in New York City.

77555273sp5.jpg
Getty

how did they meet? and which university did she graduate from? anyone know?

According to Donald Jr's bio, "Vanessa's mother ran a modeling agency and her late father was a New York attorney. Haydon graduated from the Dwight School and was an undergraduate studying psychology at New York's Marymount Manhattan College."
She modeled with Next Model Management in NY and was introduced by Donald Sr, who walked up to her at a fashion show and said "I want you to meet my son..." After an uncomfortable introduction, she ran into Donald Jr again at a party and didn't even remember him!! :lol: They exchanged numbers and have been together ever since...
I have tons of pictures that are no longer available, but I'll get my scanner working and post the wedding pictures, which are wonderful! ^_^

thats good they met again! theyre meant to be!
its surprising that donald trump would help his son find a gf! id always think hed be one of those fathers who cant stand anyone or be verry picky

Donny and Vanessa with The Tins at Operation Smile ^_^ (NY Social Diary)

tinsleymortimerdonaldtrxa5.jpg

The young Trumps finally surface!! Jeeze, you'd think they had major family and business interests to attend to the way the are absent from the red carpet for weeks at a time!! :lol: (Tell me please- Donny is not wearing jeans and work boots with a pinstripe suit jacket...right??:(doh:
Vanessa Trump and Donald Trump Jr. attend Thalia's "Lunada" album release party on June 17, 2008 at Nikki Midtown in New York.

55150986boomer123618200sr0.jpg
55151009boomer123618200da9.jpg
WireImage

Damn...Guess he really is... :cry:
(His father was well known for wearing burgundy three piece suits with matching shoes early in his career, btw...Seriously- I guess "style" comes naturally to them??) :unsure:

55151003boomer123618200fq9.jpg
WireImage

Isn't she beautiful ?? :crush:
She is the one Trump I would really like to meet... ^_^

OMG!!!Look at her rinoplastic surgery...it looks almost like Jacko's one!

Vanessa and Donald Jr are having another baby in January!! :flower:

Here's a nice pic of them with Vanessa's mother from last New Years Eve-

Bonnie Hayden , left, Donald Trump Jr., center, and Vanessa Trump pose during a New Year's Eve party at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, on Dec. 31, 2007.

pbwbonniehaydonnewyearski6.jpg

^ Oh, that's from the Palm Beach Post- the front page on New Years Day, no less! The Trumps are big in PB... :wink:

At an Apprentice Party a couple of months before their wedding...She's such a natural beauty... :crush:

4215361925zo9.jpg
Corbis

Vanessa Trump (Donald Jr.’s wife) was spotted at Petit Tresor over the weekend buying all things BLUE! The couple along with their sweet daughter Kai Madison are expecting Baby #2 in a few months and our sources say it’s a boy!!!
Vanessa purchased items from the trendy LA boutique including some baby essentials, “hunk” bibs, burpcloths and shirts from Plain Mary, and a Lyndsey diaper bag from Mia Bossi. From Bellaziza

petittresortrumpnv4.jpg

!! :woot:
Wed 2/18/09 OK! Online:

A source close to Donald Trump Jr. confirms to OK! that the son of real-estate mogul Donald Trump and his wife Vanessa have welcomed their second child, a boy, into the world earlier today.

The pair, who married in November 2005, are already parents to baby girl Kai Madison Trump, who will turn 2 on May 12.

Before this latest pregnancy, Donald Jr. talked to OK! about his wife's desire for a big family. "She wants five [kids]. I might try to negotiate for a little bit lower," he joked. "I figured I’d have some leverage after number one, but about two days after, she’s like ‘Okay, I could do that again.’"

Donald Jr., along with his sister Ivanka Trump, will both be seen on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice, which premieres at 9pm on March 1 on NBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->