Vanessa Trump

I knew something was missing:doh:...
Post #80
Source:1st photo - Dotspotter.com
2nd photo - CelebrityBabyBlog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh, I used to think that her outfits are always perfection and now I see those country boots in the middle of the summer on the streets of NY ....
:shock::cry:
Well, maybe her casual style is not that good as evening .....

Thanks for all new pictures.

^ Isn't that disappointing? Jeeze..I can almost see his parents walking around the city like that..:shock: Vanessa was as beautiful and stylish as can be a couple of years ago...:cry:

Hmmmmm,maybe now being stylish isn't the most important thing to her.After all,she has two cute children to take care of.She's beautiful in her own way even without all that glitter.I've always considered her to be a very down to earth person.And she might haven't lost all the weight she gained during the pregnancy and hides herself under those clothes.The only thing I agree with you about are those strange boots:shock:Nice in a rainy day but not when it's that hot outside.

I'm not sure when this was- but she looks so beautiful, so... ^_^ (and she's wearing his watch, too)!!

174208donaldtrumpjunior.jpg

PurePeople.com

^^ Looks like a very beautiful dress! Do you have more pictures from this event?

^ Humm- I think it was a couple of years ago...I'll look.. :wink:

Here we go- what a perfectly elegant and beautiful young woman!! :heart:

Donald Trump Jr. and fiance Vanessa Haydon attend The Museum of Natural History's Winter Dance Benefit 'Celebrating Heavenly Bodies of the Universe' at the Rose Center for Earth and Space on February 17, 2005 in New York City.

52212499.jpg
52212500.jpg

GettyImages.com

^ Thanks. I like this dress.
I wonder if this look is with "the doctor's help" too ....

^ Well, I tend to doubt it...She was a good model, albeit not a terribly serious one, and dated, or at least was seen out with, Leonardo DiCaprio for a short time, so I think she has always looked pretty good... B)

Vanessa and the cutest family on Earth!! :flower:

Donald Trump Jr., Donald John Trump III, Kai Madison Trump and Vanessa Trump attends the 3rd annual Eric Trump Foundation Golf Invitational at the Trump National Golf Club Westchester on September 15, 2009 in Briarcliff Manor, New York.

90799636.jpg

90799611h.jpg

90799574.jpg

90799361.jpg

GettyImages.com

She looks so different now .....
Can make-up do such a difference or most of pics from events and modeling are photoshoped too much?

Anyway her family and babies are adorable,but I'm removing her finally from my style-inspiring-celebrity-list....:flower:

^ I don't blame you...I'm very surprised at her appearance since the baby was born- it's like she isn't even trying...I know she and Donny will never be Donald and Ivana on the glamour scene, but just letting yourself go and making no attempt when your family is as high profile and image driven as can be...Casual is one thing, but looking like you're running down to Home Depot for potting soil when you are going to a family function where there will be dozens of pictures taken- I don't understand it... :(

She has actually made a public appearence!! :woot: Donny's wearing cowboy boots...? :huh:

Donald Trump Jr., his wife Vanessa Haydon Trump and their daughter Kai Madison Trump attend WNBC's Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting celebration at Rock Center Cafe on December 2, 2009 in New York, New York.

59054479boomer123123200.jpg

59054478boomer123123200.jpg

WireImage.com

Awwwwww,here're some pictures of this adorable family,celebrating Kai's third birthday at Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink,Central Park on May 12.
Enjoy:blush:^_^
btw don't you think baby Donnie has grown up so much since the last pic we got to see of him?And I like his hairstyle:heart:
2219889h.jpg

2219890v.jpg

Celebritybabies.people.com

Thanks!! He's a handsome little boy, isn't he?? What a beautiful family- the sane Trumps!! :lol:

Another Boardroom baby is in the works!
Donald Trump's son Donald Jr. and wife Vanessa are expecting again.
"Ok guys BIG NEWS (at least for me) my awesome wife Vanessa has another bun in the oven. Baby #3 on the way. Wish us luck!" Donald Jr., 33, wrote on his Twitter page Wednesday.
Donald Jr. and Vanessa, who married in 2005, are already parents to Kai Madison, 3, and Donald III, 2.
And Donald Jr.'s little sis Ivanka, 29, who is currently pregnant with her first child with husband Jared Kushner, helped spread the good news.
"Auntie Ivanka is so excited!" she tweeted back.

1301516126trumps290.jpg

Usmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->