Vanity Fair España September 2020

Nueva Super Normalidad

Photographer: Juankr
Stylist: Sarah Schussheim
Hair: Richard Marin
Makeup: Jo Streettell
Cast: Cindy Crawford

Vanity Fair España Digital Edition

Can't say that I hate it, but something really unnatural about it.

I love the cover, editorial and the whole vibe: supermodel + class = I take this 10000000000 times over what Vogue Paris did for September LOL

Stunning one of her best covers in recent times and most definitely much better than 95% of the September issues

There is no oomph to it you know, but I guess age and branding made this a very safe cover. I still like Cindy though.

^ her hair is 80 shades too dark for that, and her dress too loose.

I think she's aging gracefully and quite naturally actually.. I've always been a bit 'err' about these models, probably because my mom hammered over and over about them when I was a kid (especially Cindy, and that other one with the 'perfect' hip-to-waist ratio, whatever her name was) but in the past 2-3 years, I just find the way Cindy talks so relaxing, same for Christy, they seem to have such a peaceful approach to fashion that has to do with their own path but that feels a little bit like oxygen when you compare it with the pompous ways the current 'hot' fashion characters (models included) talk about it like everything's oh so conceptual and social. Even Naomi with her 'nothing like the 90s, huh?' is :rolleyes:.. and look at Cindy here 'I don't miss the 90s'.. great decade.. three decades ago, if you still long for it, maybe do something more substantial now..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->