Vanity Fair February 2015 : Rosamund Pike by Mario Testino

It's as if Rosamund Pike's face has been placed on Nigella Lawson's body.

I guess they thought making her look just classically beautiful was too easy?!

Why do so many magazine editors - people who have spent decades in the business - have such poor taste in cover photos?

woah what a terrible cover shot, why? she's so beautiful, why would they do that to her?

Why do so many magazine editors - people who have spent decades in the business - have such poor taste in cover photos?
Exactly. They were supposed to make a statement but all I see is tasteless layout and poor edition. Such a pity because Rosamund is a truly stunning woman - you are able to see it in the video. At least she's getting the attention she deserves.

A screencap from 'Gone Girl' would have make a better cover...

A screencap from 'Gone Girl' would have make a better cover...

:lol:
It´s true though. Horrible cover, who decided this was the right photograph to use? She is so beautiful and Mario still knows how to mess this up.

Testino is such a hack.
I don't understand how he gets all these assignments.
His work is ridiculously banal.

Such a shame, Rosamund is beautiful. This could've been fantastic, I echoe other people by saying Testino messed this up, he really has been producing some insipid work the past few years and this is a fine example of that. I can't help but notice the word 'Ebola' right next to Rosamund's head which really doesn't help make the shot appealing, that could've been placed elsewhere.

I wonder how many other people at VF think about this cover. The people who won't have much say in decision-making. As bad as this cover is, the styling in the editorial is worse. Poo Rosamund. Yet, another beautiful victim of Testino's bad photography.

It's as if Rosamund Pike's face has been placed on Nigella Lawson's body.

It actually reminded me of Nigella's UK Vogue coverstory. Super glad she got this cover, but what's happening with her eyes?

Am I the only one that thinks rosamund ain't nothing special look wise? She's by no means ugly but I wouldn't call her a striking beauty either.

"Gone and found"
Rosamund Pike by Mario Testino
Stylist: Jessica Diehl
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Makeup: Lucia Pica

worldmags.net

"Larry´s back in town"
Larry David by Jonathan Becker

"Broadway´s A train"
Peter Gallagher and Kristin Chenoweth by Mark Abrahams

same

Users who are viewing this thread