Vanity Fair February 2022 : Priyanka Chopra by Emma Summerton

She’s so beautiful, intelligent and completely, unabashedly in love with her husband.

This came 2 weeks after the january issue. So fast.

does that mean there will be no more Hollywood Issues,not to mention the past few without Annie Leibovitz,guess she isn't working for them anymore?, or it's going to be on their March Issue,as the Oscars are that month?

ugly cover and background, the dress is mess

People used to complain about Vanity Fair being reductive because they gave their cover stars a 'Golden Age of Hollywood' makeover.

Well, we've moved on from that, and now you can have all the glamour of a lampshade caught in a whirlwind.

According to (what I remember of) the print magazine's schedule, this Feb issue follows their Dec-Jan one, which came out before Christmas, and the March issue will be the Hollywood one.

March is a good month for Oscars. They should keep it in that way. Better than February.

People used to complain about Vanity Fair being reductive because they gave their cover stars a 'Golden Age of Hollywood' makeover.

Well, we've moved on from that, and now you can have all the glamour of a lampshade caught in a whirlwind.

According to (what I remember of) the print magazine's schedule, this Feb issue follows their Dec-Jan one, which came out before Christmas, and the March issue will be the Hollywood one.

This is now all I can think about when I look at this cover :lol:

Priyanka Chopra: Global star shaking up Hollywood.:rofl::rofl::lol:

Also, it's a terribly unflattering cover.
I'm old enough to remember when this magazine was glamorous, interesting, and iconic.
Those days are so long gone.

Well they manage to make Priyanka look utterly average. That’s some sort of achievement.

Why is she famous exactly? I'm not trying to be funny, I honestly have no idea why she gets covers. She's married to a Jonas brother, is that it?

The movement of the dress doesn't match with her pose, it's quite a disjointed cover.

Its shocking that the team thought that shadow on her neck area and the expression were cover worthy. Am sure there were way better pictures considering that she's not only a very beautiful woman but also a former Miss world

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"